| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Auburn Score?

I thinking of the 1971 game and Auburn at that time had a Heisman winner. Back then the winner was announced Thanksgiving weekend. Bama 31 Auburn 7.

Not to sound overly cliché, but it depends on which Alabama team shows up Saturday. For a couple of games, it seemed like Milroe was playing more of his style of game, but last game, I saw several moments where the hole opened up, but he didn’t take off running, as though he wanted to prove he could stand in the pocket and make the throw, I do not think that will bode well for us. His threat to takeoff running definitely changes the defense that we are facing so all of that being said, if he plays the way, he played against LSU, I can really see a 42 to 10 type of game.

With the one exception of 1991, we have been going to that high school baseball field joke of a stadium every other year for 34 years now. We SHOULD be used to the bullshit (literally and figuratively) by this point. In 2001 and 2011, we went in there and took care of business from start to finish and weren't affected by any barn magic. So it has been done before. We are due for a game where we go in and quiet them down early. The 2011 auburn team was far and away better than this one, and we held them to zero points offensively. Remember Kirby to Gus "run another trick play, BITCH!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

With the one exception of 1991, we have been going to that high school baseball field joke of a stadium every other year for 34 years now. We SHOULD be used to the bullshit (literally and figuratively) by this point. In 2001 and 2011, we went in there and took care of business from start to finish and weren't affected by any barn magic. So it has been done before. We are due for a game where we go in and quiet them down early. The 2011 auburn team was far and away better than this one, and we held them to zero points offensively. Remember Kirby to Gus "run another trick play, BITCH!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't that Scott Cochran?

Anyway I'm going 34-17. Expect them to be competitive because it's their Super Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom