| FTBL AL A BAM A vs. Auburn Score?

Not to sound overly cliché, but it depends on which Alabama team shows up Saturday. For a couple of games, it seemed like Milroe was playing more of his style of game, but last game, I saw several moments where the hole opened up, but he didn’t take off running, as though he wanted to prove he could stand in the pocket and make the throw, I do not think that will bode well for us. His threat to takeoff running definitely changes the defense that we are facing so all of that being said, if he plays the way, he played against LSU, I can really see a 42 to 10 type of game.
I honestly think that was by design. I think the coaches told him to stay in the pocket and try to read the field... to help him learn to do so and to keep him from getting hurt. We were never going to need Milroe running the ball to win vs UTC.

Let's see what happens this coming weekend. aU still has a decent amount of talent and will want to win this game to prove they are not as bad as they were last week. They will be on a mission and you can expect every trick play in the book to come out... onsides kicks, fake punts/FG, double reverse lateral back to the QB throw the ball deep type of plays.

We need to start fast and get a good lead and make their ass quit before halftime... I don't want this to be a game at all.

I honestly think that was by design. I think the coaches told him to stay in the pocket and try to read the field... to help him learn to do so and to keep him from getting hurt. We were never going to need Milroe running the ball to win vs UTC.

Let's see what happens this coming weekend. aU still has a decent amount of talent and will want to win this game to prove they are not as bad as they were last week. They will be on a mission and you can expect every trick play in the book to come out... onsides kicks, fake punts/FG, double reverse lateral back to the QB throw the ball deep type of plays.

We need to start fast and get a good lead and make their ass quit before halftime... I don't want this to be a game at all.
True enough, he certainly needs more game practice at reading a defense, it just makes me nervous.

No doubt, we definitely play better When we start quickly, I think this offense has a fragile psyche, they either are full of confidence or full of dread.

Back
Top Bottom