| FTBL AL A BAM A vs O Miss Score

In regulation:
Bama- 24
Ole sis- 24
OT Bama-31
Old piss- 27
Sort of funny ... in a season where you don't see anyone worried about a field goal.

FWIW, your score doesn't make sense and I mention this only because I'm a little bored... If they went to overtime and Ole Miss gets first possession for 3 pts, Bama would win after six. 30-27. If Bama scores first for 7, Ole Miss wouldn't score a point. They'd have to go for it on 4th.

If they play like they've played the last two weeks, how does Ole Miss get 38? The widely criticized defense of the last two years surrendered 24 and 21.
Milroe interceptions turning into points because he can't read a defense or the lack of pass protection, or both. Ole Miss running qb that gives the D fits all afternoon. Many ways that score can happen. Hope not, hope the team gets it together and we win by 30 or more, but I doubt it.

If they play like they've played the last two weeks, how does Ole Miss get 38? The widely criticized defense of the last two years surrendered 24 and 21.
I tend to agree, but then I think back to some of Coach Bryant's best defenses. Which stood on the sideline a great deal of the game(s) and watched the wishbone offense run up and down the field. Bryce kept that defense off the field a lot during the last two years. And probably a good thing that he did. Bama sure needed someone to keep the Texas offense off the field in the fourth quarter this year.

Last edited:
Milroe interceptions turning into points because he can't read a defense or the lack of pass protection, or both. Ole Miss running qb that gives the D fits all afternoon. Many ways that score can happen. Hope not, hope the team gets it together and we win by 30 or more, but I doubt it.
The 14 points he gifted Texas in 2 picks was against zero pressure.

Kiffin licking his chops, and we have a QB that telegraphs his passes to his only read. If he's the most talented with the most potential in our QB room, then we're in for a world of hurt this season.

Pains me to say this, but I'm going

Ole Miss 31
Bama 13
JMO there is going to be either a large mushroom cloud over T-town about 6 PM Saturday or a small one.

Large=Bama loss
Small=Ole Miss loss, The Ole Miss fans doubting Lane can get it done and paying 9 million for his twitter time

Kiffin licking his chops, and we have a QB that telegraphs his passes to his only read. If he's the most talented with the most potential in our QB room, then we're in for a world of hurt this season.

Pains me to say this, but I'm going

Ole Miss 31
Bama 13
Pains me to know you are probably right. What is it about years ending in 3? Just to name the last 3.

1993- defending NC and wind up forfeiting the games won. Lost 3 anyway.
2003- Preseason #3 and wind up winning just 4 games. At least it wasn't just 3.
2013- two time defending NC with much promise to 3-peat and what can I say about the ending that ESPN isn't still showing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom