| GOLF 2023 Ryder Cup -

TerryP

Staff
I'd assume it shouldn't be that much to ask for a network in the US, name the USA Network, could use yards instead of meters!

Right now it's as if I'm watching this event on The CW: production is horrible.

Man, day 1 felt like the Texas game. Hung in there but got ugly at the end. Looks like the streak on foreign soil will continue.
One game I've almost regretting attending was Arkansas, 1999, when they made their comeback on Sunday. I'm glad I VCR's it...(been awhile since I've used that acronym.)

And then we have Medinah in 2012. It's possible, however unlikely.

The massacre continues today. Glad I didn’t get up early to watch! I can’t remember a 9&7 in a Ryder cup match. I’m sure it’s happened, but dang, that match ended at hole 11.

Wow, how shitty can you play to lose 9&7? Supposed to be in mid-season form and amongst the top players in the world. Yrust me, I understand how cruel the game of golf is, but that's like Alabama losing to LSU 45-3. Simply shouldn't happen.

The massacre continues today. Glad I didn’t get up early to watch! I can’t remember a 9&7 in a Ryder cup match. I’m sure it’s happened, but dang, that match ended at hole 11.

Neither have I. And it was Scheffler and Koepka who were throttled.
Definitely an ass whipping.

I have never seen an American team get beaten this badly. This could be over before I wake up tomorrow morning to go to the early service at church. This...This is ugly.

Cantlay said in the post-match interview that the cap didn't fit. That was the only reason why it didn't fit.

🤔
So he's suggesting there were any more hats? For the Ryder Cup team. Multiple sizes.

Ya know, golfers can be a petty bunch by nature. It's one of the reasons I love playing with people I don't know: just to watch.

So he's suggesting there were any more hats? For the Ryder Cup team. Multiple sizes.

Ya know, golfers can be a petty bunch by nature. It's one of the reasons I love playing with people I don't know: just to watch.

Their outfits looked ugly today. Looked very 90's to me and just not very stylish for what is out there these days. I am a hat guy and refuse to wear structured hats and trucker hats. I make my own before wearing even a team hat, although I make sure to match in every way so the casual person would never know.

I can't believe you put Sam Burns up againsf McElroy. You gotta put a big ego like Koepka on him on the final day knowing how fiery McElroy gets in these and how pressure can fold him.

I knew Hovland would wax us, which he's a great guy and I like a lot.

Still no clue why Fowler and Harmon made the team. Heart string picks if you ask me, but not guys I would care to compete here with over Dustin Johnson and others.

Glad Xander got back on track, because he's had it rough.

I can't believe you put Sam Burns up againsf McElroy. You gotta put a big ego like Koepka on him on the final day knowing how fiery McElroy gets in these and how pressure can fold him.

I knew Hovland would wax us, which he's a great guy and I like a lot.

Still no clue why Fowler and Harmon made the team. Heart string picks if you ask me, but not guys I would care to compete here with over Dustin Johnson and others.

Glad Xander got back on track, because he's had it rough.

I really wanted to see Koepka v. McElroy. Someone with fire needed go against McElroy who cruised today. I don't disagree with you about Hovland; I just hate that he beat America's new hope Morikawa...and emphatically at that.

Above all, you're exactly right DJ. Just because he's on the LIV tour?? That's stupid! Hopefully, now that there's a merge, America's next captain won't make such a stupid mistake.

Back
Top Bottom