| FTBL You would have never convinced me LSU would be 7-5...

Yeah I never really disliked LSU, until I started reading TD.com. Their fan base on that board is horrible. All they talk about it is hating Bama, and how Les is better than Saban. So deep down inside I was kinda pulling for arky. Well, pig souyie or how ever it is :lol:

The luster is wearing off Lester real fast. Years from now, I think everyone will look back with disbelief on his ability to coach them to the BCS title last season. I know many already are... but I'm talking EVERYONE. A lot of things had to fall into place for it to happen (other top teams losing, them getting to play UT instead of UGA in the SECCG), but wow.

Oh I suspected at least 4 losses this season, so I'm not a bit surprised. For over a year now I have been harping how LSU was three plays away from having 5 losses last season.

LSU has been on a declined for two years now; they are very fortunate to have had an opportunity to play for the NC and lucky to have faced an opponent like Ohio State on top of that.

Hope all the LSU fans who showed up in Shreveport last season get the opportunity to return. They really seemed at home there among the corndog stands.

Btw, did y'all see Bo Pelini try to pull the Les Miles fake FG play today against Colorado and have it blow up in Nebraska's face?

bear facts said:
Btw, did y'all see Bo Pellini try to pull the Les Miles fake FG play today against Colorado and have it blow up in Nebraska's face?

Yep. Les is just dumb enough to pull something like that off. Pelini however, is too dumb to pull it off.

Porter said:
The luster is wearing off Lester real fast. Years from now, I think everyone will look back with disbelief on his ability to coach them to the BCS title last season. I know many already are... but I'm talking EVERYONE. A lot of things had to fall into place for it to happen (other top teams losing, them getting to play UT instead of UGA in the SECCG), but wow.

Since UK last year, they are 8-6 in SEC play.

TerryP said:
Porter said:

When was the last time they beat anyone respectable?

At best, Les was a mid-tier HC at Okie Lite who was good for an occasional upset over OU. Okie Lite has actually improved since Les left.

The LeSUers who cheered Les's decision to stay in BR 51 weeks ago may be reconsidering...

Porter said:
TerryP said:
Porter said:

When was the last time they beat anyone respectable?

Va Tech, last year, if you ask me.

People criticize decisions made by Coach Moore. He turned down talking to Miles twice.

bamascott2 said:
At best, Les was a mid-tier HC at Okie Lite who was good for an occasional upset over OU. Okie Lite has actually improved since Les left.

The LeSUers who cheered Les's decision to stay in BR 51 weeks ago may be reconsidering...

Ranked higher, but the W/L record under Gundy is about the same...

Troy should have beaten them, but what amazed me the most today was the 63 yard field goal attempt into the wind. Since Penelli was mentioned, he looked like a genius with the 57 yarder but the truth was the kicker saved his OC butt. The QB sack when you were inside FG range was a stupid play. Why weren't they running the ball not to leave time on the clock for Colorado and playing to win with the FG.

TerryP said:
bamascott2 said:

Ranked higher, but the W/L record under Gundy is about the same...
Yeah, but Gundy is a MAN!!! :lol:

planomateo said:
TerryP said:
People criticize decisions made by Coach Moore.

Not trying to derail this, but...how could you not criticize some of his decisions? He seemed to make one bad decision after another.

You can start a thread about this if you like, but you'll find me disagreeing with that notion.

Back
Top Bottom