| FTBL You would have never convinced me LSU would be 7-5...

Hey, wasn't the official that got in the way of a LSU receiver's route on the Tigers' last possession the same one who was involved with the bizarre tackle during the South Carolina game? :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWt1tGTHdkc[/youtube]

Didn't the announcers today identify him as Hackett, also?

I always knew Les Miles was a stupid piece of shoot. I am glad to see the REALITY of things starting to set in.

This has been such a fun season so far.

I just hope we are good for one more win and that win comes tomorrow.

Don't take this as me defending Les Miles because how a team play always reverts back to coaching, but LSU committed two bonehead penalities that cost them dearly at crucial times in the game.

One involved retaliation by the LSU lineman after he was poked in the face. That unnecessary roughness call kept a drive alive.

The other was when the lineman kicked the football downfield after it had been batted down by a teammate.

LSU was very undisciplined today, especially in the second half.

i dont blame miles. Miles actually needs to start calling some plays again. (he usted to call a few plays a game. he was talked out of it after Kentucky last year)

Mallory & Pelveto have got to go. i give Crowton one more year.

Yeah...Miles should call some plays again. That'll help...everyone else.

Sure is a hard fall from grace. The grace part was a little more on the luck side, maybe a hell of a lot more then we initially thought.

bamafan4ever said:
ColoradoTide said:
funny stuff at tigerdroppings.com ... they're starting a FireLesMiles.com website :D

Funny isn't even the word. Those people cannibalize each other when things are going well. That place is full of many strange people.
Just think about the site name...tigerdroppings? That would be like this site being called "CrimsonTurds".

Back
Top Bottom