| FTBL You know, as bad as I hate Miami...

I

imported_porkchop

I hope they drill Franchione tonight like the school yard bully. I want them to take A&M's lunch money and then dare him to say something. :D

Any thoughts on the game?

I agree. I honestly think Miami will win this game. A&M have a great offense, but their defense is just bad. Miami should have no problem scoring on the Aggies, and the Miami defense should be able to make enough stops to win.

I'm looking forward to it. I hate Miami too, but it's always fun to watch fRan get humiliated on national TV.

Stay tuned at halftime for the Pontiac Game Changing Play of the Week!

reger60 said:
I'm looking forward to it. I hate Miami too, but it's always fun to watch fRan get humiliated on national TV.

Stay tuned at halftime for the Pontiac Game Changing Play of the Week!

It BAMA doesn't win, it's not because I didn't vote enough times :D

porkchop said:
I hope they drill Franchione tonight like the school yard bully. I want them to take A&M's lunch money and then dare him to say something. :D

Any thoughts on the game?

I would rather watch the baseball divisional races than either one of those two teams.

Too bad someone has to win that game.

Bamaman37 said:
I agree. I honestly think Miami will win this game. A&M have a great offense, but their defense is just bad. Miami should have no problem scoring on the Aggies, and the Miami defense should be able to make enough stops to win.
I have a definate interest in this game tonight!

miami only wins if they control the game, my guess is that a&m will run the ball and squeeze off with a win.

i would be more than happy to seem the lose. every a&m fan that I know out here wants them to lose so they can get rid of fran...crazy huh?

planomateo said:
miami only wins if they control the game, my guess is that a&m will run the ball and squeeze off with a win.

i would be more than happy to seem the lose. every a&m fan that I know out here wants them to lose so they can get rid of fran...crazy huh?
So they just thought they were getting even with Bama for us hiring Coach Bryant away from them. Yep i'm a Cane tonight but tonight only.

BigAl said:
planomateo said:

So they just thought they were getting even with Bama for us hiring Coach Bryant away from them. Yep i'm a Cane tonight but tonight only.

Yeah, i love when they say that... you guys stole our coach - i have to remind them that he was just coming home :D

i also laugh now because it appears that we are now 2-0 with coaching steals...imagine that!

Back
Top Bottom