| FTBL Would you rather buy a ticket to the game OR

BigAl

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Century Club
Would you rather sit at home and watch the game on TV (don't forget about instant replays)and have your own personal and private restroom, plus bbq grill plus not having to pay to park, and no crowd to deal with. Lets not forget about not having to walk your legs off and not having to drive home after the game and getting home at midnight or later for some of you.
 

Outlaw

Verified Member
Century Club
There is nothing like seeing a Bama game live. But, I have come to the realization lately that I value watching a game with close friends and family more so than I do with people who like to watch the game from their seats and who don't cheer and who throw bottles at people.

Just MO though.
 

jfree274bgd

Registered
i ordered the game this last week on my 61" RCA t.v. :lol:
and it was awesome...but i have never been to a actual game even though i have tickets ordered for next year.I still think that the whole enviroment of bryant-denny stadium is a experience itself...the crowd hollering getting your adrenaline pumped up...and plus we need to go to the games to show our team support because nobody wants a half full stadium
 

BigAl

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Century Club
jfree274bgd said:
i ordered the game this last week on my 61" RCA t.v. :lol:
and it was awesome...but i have never been to a actual game even though i have tickets ordered for next year.I still think that the whole enviroment of bryant-denny stadium is a experience itself...the crowd hollering getting your adrenaline pumped up...and plus we need to go to the games to show our team support because nobody wants a half full stadium

I agree with that
 
C

CrimsonPirate

Most of the time, the game I see is the LSU game. And, usually I'm sitting right in the middle of a bunch of loudmouth Tiger fans. It's great when we win, but when we lose, I hear about it. Therefore, I'd just as soon watch it from my 50-yard line La-Z-Boy.

However, I would not turn down tickets to a Bama game if some of you guys need to unload a couple. :shock: :D
 

reger60

Scholarship Club
I like going to one or two games a year, but going to the games costs a fortune and honestly, I like watching at home with the frig and the commode nearby.

Plus the TiVo has that wonderful PAUSE button. What did we do without it?
 

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
I have had season tickets the last 6 years. The last 4 I have sat around the same group of folks and they are awesome. Granted it is nice when you watch an away game on tv and get to see replays etc.....But some of my greatest memories have been made with my dad and my wife going to games with me the last 6 years. As they were rolling the new highlight film before the team came out on Saturday I was telling my wife. I was here for that one, and I was here the night they did that, etc....


To date the greatest memory has been when dad and I watched Florida get romped 2 years ago. Followed closely by the Southern Miss game when Pro made "The Catch".
 

BigAl

Thread Starter
Verified Member
Century Club
CrimsonPirate said:
Most of the time, the game I see is the LSU game. And, usually I'm sitting right in the middle of a bunch of loudmouth Tiger fans. It's great when we win, but when we lose, I hear about it. Therefore, I'd just as soon watch it from my 50-yard line La-Z-Boy.

However, I would not turn down tickets to a Bama game if some of you guys need to unload a couple. :shock: :D

I wouldn't either but my kids are grown and gone and i absolutely hate to go to a game alone.
 

Atlanta_Tider

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
There is no substitute for live!!! A few years ago when I had season tickets and did not have to work on the weekends, I used to blaze a trail on I-20 every weekend the Tide played at home. Now I have taken on more at work and cannot make it nearly as much, makes for a crappy football season now. I did get to goto the game last weekend and had a blast all the way around.
 

Bamaman37

Century Club
Outlaw said:
RollTideRandy said:
jfree274bgd said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
Well since my ticket is only a dollar and i can walk down the street to the stadium id rather go to the game instead of sitting in my dorm alone!

a dollar how do you pull that off

One Word.....Arkansas. :lol:

We get in for a dollar cheaper here.

But, we ARE D2. :D

It sure is nice isn't it? :D
 

Outlaw

Verified Member
Century Club
Bamaman37 said:
Outlaw said:
RollTideRandy said:
jfree274bgd said:
WooPiigSooie!!!!! said:
Well since my ticket is only a dollar and i can walk down the street to the stadium id rather go to the game instead of sitting in my dorm alone!

a dollar how do you pull that off

One Word.....Arkansas. :lol:

We get in for a dollar cheaper here.

But, we ARE D2. :D

It sure is nice isn't it? :D

Yeah it is. I haven't taken advantage of it to the max, but this year it all changes... :D
 
Top Bottom