| FTBL Will we be ranked this week?

BigAl

Verified Member
Or should we be ranked? Especially after the Mich loss and the close call at the barn and the boys on brokeback mountain going down in shame.

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
Maybe next week when we lower the boom on Vandy. Our d better be ready.

I agree. With all the media fellatio that has been performed on Vandy, it should allow us to move into the top 25 with a "W" over them.

I don't look for a blow-out by any means. I think it will be a tough fought game, but I do expect us to win.

..Shula beat Western Carolina by a little more in 2004, shuting them out 52-0. And that wasn't even a winning year, ending 6-6. so lets put things in their proper perspective, we need to focus on Vandy and only Vandy, we won there last year by 3 and I would take a 1 point win this year. One thing about playing at Vandy, it almost feels like a home game because of all the Crimson in the stands. Vandy is much improved this year and will be ready for us........one more thing: where was Phat Phil's Defense in the Cal game?

nah we won't be ranked after this game if we beat Vandy good it may break us into the top 25 but come Arkansas ( who btw allowed Troy to rack up 376 yards ) if we beat them we'll get in there for sure.

No chance to be ranked after this one & maybe after 3-0 if they are solid wins.

My biggest concern about getting us there is being able to stop the run, especially against Arkansas but the guys just need to focus on Vandy now.

Also, I wonder how much of an impact P Hall will have by returning to the lineup?

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
No chance to be ranked after this one & maybe after 3-0 if they are solid wins.

My biggest concern about getting us there is being able to stop the run, especially against Arkansas but the guys just need to focus on Vandy now.

Also, I wonder how much of an impact P Hall will have by returning to the lineup?

thats a good point about p. hall. sorry, but i kinda forgot about him. he definetly will only help the cause. i really dont see saban not letting him play this weekend. i believe he will "earn" his spot back this week. or some spot atleast.

bamarama007 said:
..Shula beat Western Carolina by a little more in 2004, shuting them out 52-0. And that wasn't even a winning year, ending 6-6. so lets put things in their proper perspective, we need to focus on Vandy and only Vandy, we won there last year by 3 and I would take a 1 point win this year. One thing about playing at Vandy, it almost feels like a home game because of all the Crimson in the stands. Vandy is much improved this year and will be ready for us........one more thing: where was Phat Phil's Defense in the Cal game?

The 2004 game against WCU was the game Brodie went out with a torn ACL. Shula kept the starters in all game so Pennington and Guillon could get some playing time directing the 1st team offense. He knew Brodie would be out for the rest of the season. They played so many people last night I thought the cheerleaders were about to sute up.

ok heres my question...i've been watching talking football tonight and 2 out of 4 of them think that the upset game next week will be vandy vs bama with vandy winning. what do ya'll think of that? they also said part of the reason is that we are looking forward to the arkansas game and are overlooking vandys offense. the way i see it if they know we need to work on defense...everyone online seems to know we need to work defense...don't they think saban would have a clue and not be overlooking vandys offense? just curious

Saban won't let our team look ahead to Arkansas. This isn't his first rodeo. He's been there and done that...got the trophy. That's what all the media idiots need to realize. He's not a national championship coach for nothing. RTR

Back
Top Bottom