| FTBL Why does this years 6 and 6

feel so much worse than last years? So we can't stop a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 just like we can't pick them up when the game is on the line. I am soooo glad this season is over. I am tired of this sick feeling and all the harrassment I receive each and every week with the exception of one.

Mr. Moore,
Please, please, please, please don't except a bowl bid so we don't have to endure this again.

Rolltide24 said:
feel so much worse than last years? So we can't stop a 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 just like we can't pick them up when the game is on the line. I am soooo glad this season is over. I am tired of this sick feeling and all the harrassment I receive each and every week with the exception of one.

Mr. Moore,
Please, please, please, please don't except a bowl bid so we don't have to endure this again.

Accepting the bowl bid ain't up to Mr. Moore.

Rolltide24 said:

Mr. Moore,

We benefit from everything a bowl brings. No matter how big or small it is.

If you don't know this, do not watch College Football.

Tider 27 said:

Agreed. Thanks to Clemson today, we will probably be able sneak into Shreveport, and while that would have sucked month ago, I'll take it right now.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:

Agreed. Thanks to Clemson today, we will probably be able sneak into Shreveport, and while that would have sucked month ago, I'll take it right now.
Roadtrip? Well, that town kinda sucks! :?

Ah, it blowed hard last year, but the straight shot on I-20 wasn't bad. Rather see this one than last season's personally.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:

I'll be glad when we are playing in places like Orlando, New Orleans, and Pasadena again... that's for sure. Those places are much more fun to visit.

I think a win tonight would have gotten us a lot of interest from the Peach Bowl folks.

Porterhouse said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Porterhouse said:
Tider 27 said:

I'll be glad when we are playing in places like Orlando, New Orleans, and Pasadena again... that's for sure. Those places are much more fun to visit.
I hear ya, its been too long since I went on a good, after Christmas bowl trip, I'm calling Mal dammit!

Paradox said:
I'd be content with a trip to Nashville or Memphis.

Speaking of which...do you have to be a season ticket holder to buy bowl tickets?

I'd be content with a one point win over a second rate team at this point - just to end the season on a somewhat positive note.... :cry:

Coach wants to go Bowling, so I want to go Bowling. The more SEC teams that are Bowl eligible, the better.

A few quotes from the post game presser:

"We're looking forward to the future."

"It's a great rivalry. I haven't been involved in a game that has any more excitement and enthusiasm than this game."

He was also very complimentary of Rolando McClain.

AFF said:
Paradox said:
I'd be content with a trip to Nashville or Memphis.

Speaking of which...do you have to be a season ticket holder to buy bowl tickets?

I'd be content with a one point win over a second rate team at this point - just to end the season on a somewhat positive note.... :cry:

Hell yea! LOL that's too funy, but also so sad! LOL!

Until the Tenn game you could really see the change not only in the program, but the players as well. I mean just look at the ARK game we won in the 4th qter! Then we whaled Tenn which felt great!

Although these last four games something changed the players don't look like they have the fire or the will to win. I swear it looked like last years team? I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure CNS will address the problem. Thus, removing the players/problem plus adding the mental toughness we need to win again.

Optimus said:
Until the Tenn game you could really see the change not only in the program, but the players as well. I mean just look at the ARK game we won in the 4th qter! Then we whaled Tenn which felt great!

Although these last four games something changed the players don't look like they have the fire or the will to win. I swear it looked like last years team? I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure CNS will address the problem. Thus, removing the players/problem plus adding the mental toughness we need to win again.

That is a statement that makes little sense. If you want him to remove players causing problems and combine that with attendance issues in classes already you are basically making our APR rates plummet. Which, in turn, leads to fewer scholarships available.

I've watched people post that for weeks anxiously waiting for someone to look at it for what it was.

Back
Top Bottom