| LIFE Who would throw the best presidential election party?

Rep. Dean Phillips on meeting MAGA for the first time.

“I gotta tell you guys, I went to a Donald Trump rally a couple of nights ago. I’ve never been to one. I had an event across the street. I saw the line of people waiting in the cold for hours.”

“And I thought what the heck. I’m going to be a leader who actually invited people, doesn’t condemn them.”

“Met probably 50 Trump people waiting in line. Every single one of them: thoughtful, hospitable, friendly. Al of them so frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them, except Donald Trump.”

“A diverse crowd, people that have never been to a Trump event before.”

“My party is completely delusional!”

Remember this when Hillary Clinton or the Biden Administration says that MAGA needs to be “deprogrammed”.

Rep. Dean Phillips on meeting MAGA for the first time.

“I gotta tell you guys, I went to a Donald Trump rally a couple of nights ago. I’ve never been to one. I had an event across the street. I saw the line of people waiting in the cold for hours.”

“And I thought what the heck. I’m going to be a leader who actually invited people, doesn’t condemn them.”

“Met probably 50 Trump people waiting in line. Every single one of them: thoughtful, hospitable, friendly. Al of them so frustrated that they feel nobody is listening to them, except Donald Trump.”

“A diverse crowd, people that have never been to a Trump event before.”

“My party is completely delusional!”

Remember this when Hillary Clinton or the Biden Administration says that MAGA needs to be “deprogrammed”.
A majority of them do need to be deprogrammed

Deprogrammed from what, exactly?

With over half of the country looking to support Trump, you are suggesting the majority of them need to be deprogrammed? To what, exactly? Believe as the other half? In other words, you are suggesting half of the country needs to be programmed.
”Over half of the country” does not support him-(28% Dem, 24% Repub, 46% Independent, 2021 voters- 48 mil Dem, 36 mil Repub, 35 mil Independent) and of those 35 mil Independent voters they’re not voting Repub predominantly, so no “over half of the country” isn’t looking to support Trump. Hell a good amount of Repubs don’t support Trump.

Now back to my original point- of the actual hardcore Trump supporters a majority of them do need deprogrammed, what do they need deprogrammed from? You’re not serious with your question are you? A majority of the hardcore Trump folks are cultists plain and simple, they can’t think independently, they have an extreme group think, they follow their leader mindlessly, if you take hardcore Trumpers they follow cult behavior to a T, study any cult behavior research or book and you’ll come to the same conclusion unless of course you close your eyes to it.

Now to your “you are suggesting half the country needs to be programmed” that’s not at all what I was saying and you’re intelligent enough to know that. Just like any person that was in a cult there’s a level deprogramming needed, same goes for a majority of Trumpers.

Instead of "deprogramming Trumpers", let's "deprogram" the ones who support ideals of electric vehicles, illegal immigration, bidenomics, Jewish hatred, Christian hatred, women being forced to share bathrooms and compete against trans people, policies causing businesses to either close or move because of open drug use, looting and other crimes. Let's treat crime the same regardless of political affiliation. Those who stormed the capitol are being treated differently than those who stormed in recently supporting Palestine. Trump's accusations are being treated much differently than Joe Biden's. Let's stop politicizing the FBI, CIA ....ANY of them. Hell even the Supreme Court makes politically motivated decisions.

Now back to my original point- of the actual hardcore Trump supporters a majority of them do need deprogrammed, what do they need deprogrammed from? You’re not serious with your question are you? A majority of the hardcore Trump folks are cultists plain and simple, they can’t think independently, they have an extreme group think, they follow their leader mindlessly, if you take hardcore Trumpers they follow cult behavior to a T, study any cult behavior research or book and you’ll come to the same conclusion unless of course you close your eyes to it.
A lot of words and still haven't answered questions.

What ideals and beliefs do they need to be deprogrammed? How is that accomplished?

You are advocating for the government to make people believe in a certain fashion while standing behind the farce that is, "Save Democracy."

You used the word deprogram. Words matter. If something is deprogrammed, it's rebuilt. How do you do that?
”Over half of the country” does not support him-(28% Dem, 24% Repub, 46% Independent, 2021 voters- 48 mil Dem, 36 mil Repub, 35 mil Independent) and of those 35 mil Independent voters they’re not voting Repub predominantly, so no “over half of the country” isn’t looking to support Trump. Hell a good amount of Repubs don’t support Trump.
If polls from every side of the spectrum show Trump winning in a head to head against Biden, that's half of the country (voters, but you knew that.)

All I see is an echo chamber of DNC talking points and you are suggesting the other side is a cult?

A lot of words and still haven't answered questions.

What ideals and beliefs do they need to be deprogrammed? How is that accomplished?

You are advocating for the government to make people believe in a certain fashion while standing behind the farce that is, "Save Democracy."

You used the word deprogram. Words matter. If something is deprogrammed, it's rebuilt. How do you do that?

If polls from every side of the spectrum show Trump winning in a head to head against Biden, that's half of the country (voters, but you knew that.)

All I see is an echo chamber of DNC talking points and you are suggesting the other side is a cult?
Are you intentionally ignoring shit?

I in fact answered your questions, you’re just choosing to ignore words, so that you can continue to put words in my mouth.

Nowhere in everything I wrote did I say I’m advocating for the government to do anything with anybody for fucks sake. Nowhere did I say anything hiding behind “Save Democracy”, you’re allowing your knowing my political affiliation to cloud your reading and understanding of words. Either that or you‘re being intentionally obtuse or both.

The Trumpers I’m talking about are 100% cultists and that’s not up for debate at all. Most of them don’t have the slightest clue what his policies or ideals are, they simply watch him, and fawn over his every word, kind of like David Koresh or any other cult leader. So, the deprogramming of them would be treatment the same as any reformed member of a cult.

How do you “rebuild”? Therapy and treatment, the same as every other former cult member.

Polls of a few thousand people is half the country huh? Shit I learn something new daily. I went and looked at 26 polls and the most people were 11,306 voters, that’s not the majority. But, let’s go with your “polls of every side of the spectrum show Trump winning in a head to head”, those same polls also showed Trump stomping Biden in 2020, so curious what happened to your half of the country then? Did they decide to vote for Biden instead of supporting Trump?

”All I see is an echo chamber of DNC talking points”- there’s more of that right wing bullshit from a supposedly not right wing dude. News flash- just because I don’t echo Fox News and Trump doesn’t mean I’m echoing DNC talking points. I am not a DNC guy, let me make that absolutely clear. I am not a DNC democrat, I’m a leftist, Biden is too right for me, make sure you read that over and over, so it’s crystal clear to you, so that next time you try to say I’m echoing some group you get the right one.

Back
Top Bottom