| FTBL White Out??

i hope our fans really don't do the white out thing. our team has shown enough of a history of not playing up to its capabilities. i don't think we need to make up any sort of gimmick to make our team get up more for an opponent. they should be as up as they could get for every team.

runswithscissors said:
i hope our fans really don't do the white out thing. our team has shown enough of a history of not playing up to its capabilities. i don't think we need to make up any sort of gimmick to make our team get up more for an opponent. they should be as up as they could get for every team.
:che :che :che

runswithscissors said:
Meh. I think its more of the fans hyping the game. I doubt the players from either team pay much heed to the fact that the fans will be wearing a certain color or another. I personally think the whiteout is a good idea to contrast the black.

BamaFan425 said:
runswithscissors said:
Meh. I think its more of the fans hyping the game. I doubt the players from either team pay much heed to the fact that the fans will be wearing a certain color or another. I personally think the whiteout is a good idea to contrast the black.

i think if we respond with a "whiteout" we would be buying in to their "blackout". i know the black jerseys doesnt intimidate anyone but it hypes their fans and players. and i dont think we need any whiteout to amp our fans and players. i just think we dont need to "respond" with anything except an ass whoppin' between those ugly hedges. :wink:

Oh cmon guys if we got enough white interspersed in that black what do you got: houndstooth!

I got my white, and a huge new Alabama sticker on the back window of the Tahoe, everyone will know who this former Georgia fan is repping.

Some of you fans amaze me with this "we are Alabama and we are too good for gimmicks, blah blah blah" First off, it's not a gimmick. We will be standing out to our players, coaches and recruits when we cheer. Our presence will be known. Get the sticks out of your butts and have fun!

WEAR WHITE

bamafan said:
BamaFan425 said:
runswithscissors said:

i think if we respond with a "whiteout" we would be buying in to their "blackout". i know the black jerseys doesnt intimidate anyone but it hypes their fans and players. and i dont think we need any whiteout to amp our fans and players. i just think we dont need to "respond" with anything except an ass whoppin' between those ugly hedges. :wink:

I mean, we have done a "Covered in Crimson" game. Noone saw it as a gimmick then. People promoted it.

Wear Crimson or white...just support your team and quit telling people what they should or should not wear. Man this is getting old. Nobody has a stick up their butt just because they don't want to wear white.

I agree that it's not a gimmick for fans. It's pretty cool to see everyone (well...most of them) wearing the same color. But when teams get involved, it is a gimmick...and to make it even worse, it's not even an original gimmick on Georgia's part. They stole the idea from Louisville. Makes me sick..an SEC team getting idea from the Big East

schutt_mini_vintage_alabama_white.jpg

Back
Top Bottom