| OT Roll Tide Jerky Launching in September

TerryP

Staff
Calling all die-hard Alabama fans! If you are looking for a new and exciting way to support the team, and you happen to love jerky, then Roll Tide Jerky is a must-try!

We have joined forces with the Alabama Football team, Crimson Tide Sports Network, and Yea Alabama to bring you an incredible new product. By purchasing it, you are not only getting a delicious and healthy snack but also making a direct contribution to the Alabama football team through royalties!

What is Roll Tide Jerky?​

Roll Tide Jerky is a new brand of jerky created in partnership with Yea Alabama and Crimson Tide Sports Marketing. With every purchase, you are directly supporting Alabama's NIL efforts. That means that a portion of every sale goes directly to the players.

Our jerky is made with the finest ingredients and slow-smoked to perfection. It's the perfect way to fuel your next workout or game day. And because it's so delicious, you'll be reaching for it long after the game is over.

Jerky is weirdly one of the only things I'm able to eat regularly right now with chemo and radiation messing me up. Finding good home made jerky around here has been freaking hard, so if this is good I will definitely buying plenty.

Jerky is weirdly one of the only things I'm able to eat regularly right now with chemo and radiation messing me up. Finding good home made jerky around here has been freaking hard, so if this is good I will definitely buying plenty.

Dang man, first time seeing this. Hoping you find the road to recovery.

Back
Top Bottom