| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Check out "watchseries", you can watch anything. Just make sure you have virus blockers. I've never had a problem with it, though. Also, when it gives you streaming options, choose gorilla vid, putlocker, sockshare, vodlocker, those are the safe ones!

Just got these on Blu-Ray in the mail ,so I'll be watching them over the next few days to a week ...

Godzilla vs. Hedorah
Godzilla vs. The Sea Monster (Ebirah)
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
Godzilla and Mothra
Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla 2
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Godzilla vs. Destroyah
Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

Castle

:bandhead:
Ah,so I am watching the season finale and it seems like a decent funny episode, watching it play out. They are going into the ending ,and it has one of those endings that makes you just want to scream at how it ended. I can only see one way they can bring it back next season.

Castle

:bandhead:
Ah,so I am watching the season finale and it seems like a decent funny episode, watching it play out. They are going into the ending ,and it has one of those endings that makes you just want to scream at how it ended. I can only see one way they can bring it back next season.
Well castle is coming back.

I already had figured that. They can't kill off the main character and yet continue the series. I have my theories about how it will continue ,but will just wait till September.
I will tell you it one of my favorite show that I didn't start watching till I saw it on TNT. I still want to kick myself because I do like these type of shows.

Back
Top Bottom