| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC What you watching?

Fast and Furious was entertaining, not something I'd pay for at the movies, but if its on TV or I can download it, its a perfect series to watch traveling.

Just saw Pacific Rim last weekend, better than I thought it would be. But then again, it was a Guillermo Del Toro film, I haven't seen a bad movie from him yet.

I record all shows I want to watch to the DVR and watch them at my leisure... But right now...

Sun- Walking Dead
Mon- The Following, RAW
Tue- Justified
Wed- The Americans

Others I record currently are Gold Rush, Vegas, Modern Family, and Spartacus (I'm way behind on Vegas and Spartacus).

So far, you're the only one mentioning that great show, Justified. Are you still watching it? I don't miss an episode. F/X usually has one series going that completely grabs my attention. I do miss the earlier years when they showed both The Shield and Nip/Tuck. My wife and I are really looking forward to Turn (Is that right? The American revolutionary spy show. Can't find it on the F/X Network website) and Fargo.

Without playing spolier, bad news on next week's show. Since Olyphant has declared next season to be the last one, I wonder how the (big event) will shape up next season's shows.

So far, you're the only one mentioning that great show, Justified. Are you still watching it? I don't miss an episode. F/X usually has one series going that completely grabs my attention. I do miss the earlier years when they showed both The Shield and Nip/Tuck. My wife and I are really looking forward to Turn (Is that right? The American revolutionary spy show. Can't find it on the F/X Network website) and Fargo.

Without playing spolier, bad news on next week's show. Since Olyphant has declared next season to be the last one, I wonder how the (big event) will shape up next season's shows.

Yep, my wife and I love it. We watch The Americans too, but I like Justified better.

In my opinion, The Amerikans is a better than Justified...but probably because its something new. Justified was great the first few seasons, not that its bad now, but its kinda just doing the same thing. Kinda like the show with Glenn Close a few years ago Damages, great first season, the rest were good, but kinda ran on a bit. I still watch justified.

You guys should give this show Helix a shot, its on Sci-Fi (probably the best Sci-Fi show I've ever seen). Here are the first 15 mins to wet your whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CviEeDRBr6w

You guys should give this show Helix a shot, its on Syfy (probably the best Sci-Fi show I've ever seen). Here are the first 15 mins to wet your whistle.

Fixed for ya.

http://www.syfy.com/helix

I had heard about Helix but forgot about it. I just found it at Hulu so I'll give it a try. So far it feels kinda like a cross between The Thing & The Andromeda Strain. It reminds me of an episode of The X-Files where they ended up in the arctic. Definitely one of the creepier episodes.

It looks to be basically a psycho-creepy-drama of sorts. Plus Syfy's other sci-fi show Defiance is a drama with a western feel to it. I haven't seen Continuum yet so I don't know about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom