| LIFE What about God? Is He or isn’t he?

Christian- belief in God
Non-Christian-belief in no God

If the Christian is wrong, what have they lost when they die? They die. If the non-Christian is wrong, what have they lost? Everything, if the Bible is true. Not wanting to debate, just a thought after reading the posts.
The last part is just fear mongering but the start is absolutely wrong. You can be non-Christian and believe in God. God is not something the Christians own, Jesus is the divider between Jews/Muslims and Christians just as Mohammad is the divider between Muslims and Jews/Christians. The Christian God is the same one the Jews and Muslims worship, but Christians accept him as the Messiah and the others don't.

The last part is just fear mongering but the start is absolutely wrong. You can be non-Christian and believe in God. God is not something the Christians own, Jesus is the divider between Jews/Muslims and Christians just as Mohammad is the divider between Muslims and Jews/Christians. The Christian God is the same one the Jews and Muslims worship, but Christians accept him as the Messiah and the others don't.
Not the same god, rockn. They worship a god of their own manufacture. God said, “Unless you believe that I Am, you will die in your sins.”

In other words, you can’t be a non-Christian and still believe in God.

1 John 5:11 (ESV) And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Acts 4:12 (ESV) And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Last edited:

It was a general statement. I went back and edited the post and hopefully a better clarification. Mistake on my part.

Not the same god, rockn. They worship a god of their own manufacture. God said, “Unless you believe that I Am, you will die in your sins.”

In other words, you can’t be a non-Christian and still believe in God.

1 John 5:11 (ESV) And this is the testimony, that God gave us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

Acts 4:12 (ESV) And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”
So, God from the Old Testament is a completely different God from the New Testament. Sorry, but that is a laugh of Biblical proportions.

So, God from the Old Testament is a completely different God from the New Testament. Sorry, but that is a laugh of Biblical proportions.
The God of the Old Testament is the God of the New Testament. What I'm saying is, the Jews and Muslims do not worship Him. They worship a god of their own manufacture, like you do.

The Old Testament served as a tutor to bring the world to Christ, through whom God offers eternal life.

(Gal 3:24-25 NKJV) 24 Therefore the law was our tutor [to bring us] to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

(Read Isaiah 53; Isaiah 11; Isaiah 9; Zechariah 4).

The Jews and Muslims reject Christ, the ONLY way to salvation. Therefore, they deny God and are consequently lost. (Tit 1:16 ESV) 16 "They profess to know God, but they deny him by their works. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work."

Regarding the Jews, the Jew Paul said, (Rom 10:1-3 NKJV) 1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.

You remember when Jesus denied Peter three times? Ain't no Roman driving the lane on Jesus!

1642534576399.png

I posted this here instead of the pic of the day thread to share what I think about God...I do believe in God. One of the many gifts God has given us is a sense of humor. If this is sacrilegious, then I'll have to pay for it. I don't think is, however, so...

stripes-lighten-up.gif

Belief in GOD does not denote religious affiliation as satan & co also believe in HIM. I would however more align the aforementioned with the non Christians as their beliefs will ensure that that all share in a common lot on judgement day. Let loose your slings and arrows now.😉

Back
Top Bottom