| GAME THREAD 🏈 WEEK FIVE: NCAA / SEC Games of the Week.

I knew we couldn't take much from the Miami game because I knew they were overrated, but I thought they may be better than they really are. They may not get more than 3-4 wins this season.
I don't know if we can take anything away from last night's game as well. King wasn't healthy against Bama and they were down to their version of Braxton Barker last night: third string guy starting.

I don't know if we can take anything away from last night's game as well. King wasn't healthy against Bama and they were down to their version of Braxton Barker last night: third string guy starting.
Their overall play has not been good all year. Beat App (a good enough team) 35-23 and Central Connecticut 69-0. Other than that they haven't done much. They will beat FSU, who are terrible, and probably one other team, but I don;t see much else going on there. I may be surprised, but I am doubtful.

Man, this Iowa/Terps game is U G L Y. TT has 3 picks in the first half. And lost his best WR trying to return a kick-off and hyperextending his knee. It was pretty ugly. My little boy said his knee looked like our dog’s. Dumas kept flexing his leg trying to work it out thought he could go back in. No way after that. He’s a tough nut.

Man, this Iowa/Terps game is U G L Y. TT has 3 picks in the first half. And lost his best WR trying to return a kick-off and hyperextending his knee. It was pretty ugly. My little boy said his knee looked like our dog’s. Dumas kept flexing his leg trying to work it out thought he could go back in. No way after that. He’s a tough nut.
Got to feel bad for Maryland. Especially TT. Betting wise, I'm liking the results so far, but really want TT to do well

These Thursday and Friday night games are often unpredictable for teams. Are they bringing they’re A game or C game. Maryland brought their D game. Iowa is strong and impressive. But not that strong and impressive. Terps just weren’t ready tonight. TT ended up with 5 INTs. Granted one was the Hail Mary at the end of half one. But he looked to be throwing blind folded tonight. Had a couple of others that he tried to squeeze in and could have been picked. And they couldn’t get the run game going. Iowa made no real mistakes.

Whew...if you're gonna lose, lose big. :ROFLMAO: Lia had a terrible game...he had a difficult time being able to tell if his guys were open or not, but was going to sling it regardless.

Back
Top Bottom