| GAME THREAD šŸˆ SEC / NCAA Games of the Week: Wk 5

Anyone know what's going to happen to the LSU player that hit the Ole Miss fan?
Didnā€™t see that. Can you provide a link?
Never mind Rick. I found it.

I look at this like what would you do if a clown like this came into your place of work doing this. Iā€™d hope someone would knock the shit out him!

Didnā€™t see that. Can you provide a link?
Never mind Rick. I found it.

I look at this like what would you do if a clown like this came into your place of work doing this. Iā€™d hope someone would knock the shit out him!

I wish the LSU player had shattered his jaw with right hook.

Got only aportion of what he deserved. I am fine with rushing the field, but celebrate with your team.

The tweet says Kelly has lost control of the locker room, but of course he doesn't express the guy was in an off limits area. What was his BAC? Had to be high since he was running around like that after beating a one loss team. Oxford has lost control of its school and students.

Never going to be mad at a player defending themselves while chaos breaks loose when fans rush the field. Only a matter of time until this becomes a real problem where the fans beat-up opposing players or a mob mentality takes effect. If this continues they just have to stop thinking monetarily and start taking scholarships or forcing some type of penalty for acting like this.

Never going to be mad at a player defending themselves while chaos breaks loose when fans rush the field. Only a matter of time until this becomes a real problem where the fans beat-up opposing players or a mob mentality takes effect. If this continues they just have to stop thinking monetarily and start taking scholarships or forcing some type of penalty for acting like this.

If they went with high enough fines, schools would all of a sudden 'find a way' to stop it. And repeat offenders should lose out on a significant chunk of the conference revenue sharing.

Back
Top Bottom