| CURRENT EVENTS Wall to Wall: Russia, Russia, Russia. This Ukraine mess, what's your feelings on the matter?

The difference between conspiracy theories and fact appears to be about 12-18 months these days. The current admin is criminal not merely inept. My stand is butt out and it will play out without American treasure and blood being sacrificed. The only thing we have to lose in Ukraine is money laundering for American politicians and their progeny.
The Ukrainian corruption and connection to our corrupt politicians is known. Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma, Mitt Romneys son is there as well. That is what you want to war over? You’re an idiot sir and so is anyone else that wants to protect those vital interests.

You've defined yourself, and your narrow view. I have nothing to add.

Are you a fan of his for knocking up his housekeeper or for telling Americans “Screw your freedom”?
Sidetracking a bit to make a personal observation.

With Hunter's laptop there are things alleged to be on there that warranted Federal investigation. That's got my attention.

There was also video's and pictures of prostitutes,drug use, etc. Who the hell cares?

Arnold and his housekeeper? Who the hell cares? It well within his right to do what he wants to do. But screw that freedom? 🤷‍♂️

Sidetracking a bit to make a personal observation.

With Hunter's laptop there are things alleged to be on there that warranted Federal investigation. That's got my attention.

There was also video's and pictures of prostitutes,drug use, etc. Who the hell cares?

Arnold and his housekeeper? Who the hell cares? It well within his right to do what he wants to do. But screw that freedom? 🤷‍♂️
The freedom comment was in the context of mask and vaccine policy, that freedom carried with it the obligation to be a responsible citizen, just as you stop when the light is turned red. Plenty of differing views on that, of course (masking and vaccine, perhaps fewer on the red light), but that was the comment.

If he helps, in any way, to make Russian citizens and military more aware of what is actually taking place, good for him. I agree, past personal baggage isn't relevant. It sounds like someone is harboring some kinda hateful grudge against the guy, on account of his rough and rowdy past...

The freedom comment was in the context of mask and vaccine policy, that freedom carried with it the obligation to be a responsible citizen, just as you stop when the light is turned red. Plenty of differing views on that, of course (masking and vaccine, perhaps fewer on the red light), but that was the comment.
The context of the comment in relation to Arnold's comments about masks weren't lost on me.

The point, however, still stands. In both cases it's personal liberties and choices.

If anything in the last few decades has taught me about newsworthy topics...

A story gets leaked, outrage ensues, then gets refuted/debunked, a few years later it is found to be true when the story doesn't hold the same attention it once did.

I'm not saying this is how the biolab story will play out...just seems to be how the news cycle works these days.

A story gets leaked, outrage ensues, then gets refuted/debunked, a few years later it is found to be true when the story doesn't hold the same attention it once did.

I'm not saying this is how the biolab story will play out...just seems to be how the news cycle works these days.

That's how a lot of Covid narrative will play out.

Did Russia go into Ukraine to steal bio weapons to release upon the world? I say no, because I believe Russia is more than capable of making their own bio weapons if they wanted to. Victoria Nuland in the video below testifying before congress, is putting out a smoke screen for a false flagf to blame Russia for the next release of some sort of chemical or bio weapon type disease, covid all over again or worse. Russia is destroying what they're finding and confiscating all paperwork that has not yet been destroyed, to prove his accusations. They have already released some of that paperwork.

The media has lost all credibility. It's my opinion that they intended to influence the election.

Hunter Biden laptop story now has legs...

Russian disinformation...

Why aren't we holding these people accountable?

Last edited:
The media has lost all credibility. It's my opinion that they intended to influence the election.

Hunter Biden laptop story now has legs...

Russian disinformation...

Why aren't we holding these people accountable?
They have no shame, NYT went on record that they would put their journalistic standards on a shelf to defeat Trump. A harsh editorial from the WSJ was their only punishment.

The FBI had that computer and had the information on it locked down.

I believe Durham will bring it all to light, maybe one day soon.

Yes, keeping that computer and the information quiet and locked down
could most certainly have influenced many voters in the election,
especially the parts about "The Big Guy" getting his share of money.
Biden was going to win regardless, it was already in the books.

The FBI had that computer and had the information on it locked down.

I believe Durham will bring it all to light, maybe one day soon.

Yes, keeping that computer and the information quiet and locked down
could most certainly have influenced many voters in the election,
especially the parts about "The Big Guy" getting his share of money.
Biden was going to win regardless, it was already in the.. books.
By the time it all comes out, people just won't care.

The left is going hard after key positions like DAs and judges for a reason...

Hunter's laptop was reported several months before the 2020 election. You're right, some people aren't going to care. They didn't back then, don't now and will never care. It makes no difference to me, as long as someone pays in the end. By the way, I believe people in the government who have committed wrongs will have a military tribunal instead of your normal civilian trial. I believe there will be some justices will have their day before the tribunal court and any others who had a hand in the cover up, knowingly breaking laws.

G. Soros has been buying DA's and judges for years. That is well known. If ole George lives long enough he very well may find himself
facing tribunal court,for crimes against humanity.

Back
Top Bottom