| CURRENT EVENTS Wall to Wall: Russia, Russia, Russia. This Ukraine mess, what's your feelings on the matter?

Whole thread from NewsNation about this and their recent polls.

The TLDR is in 18/21 though : "So why do Americans increasingly support US intervention? One thought: this is a media-fueled opinion."

EDIT: In the time it took me to post this, they removed their analysis tweets. Amazing.

FO83jdIXMAIjvqC

Nordstream 2 “failed” yesterday. Went from 300 bar pressure to near zero, bubbles observed in the sea.

Nordstream 1 fails later in the day

Keep a watchful eye on the WEF and the new world order. The moves that are being made during all of this, including food production and food markets burning or “tainted food” being destroyed is astronomical…..
Global economics (college miner) (many moons ago), is an easy way to “follow the money”. It breaks down into individuals that are really profiting from this. The Ukrainian parliaments net worth is growing by leaps and bounds. Admittedly I did not do the research on my own, but a trusted friend does this for a living…..

We know the US Government always told the complete truth about the USS Maine, the RMS Lusitania, the USS Greer, the Gulf of Tonkin, Iraqi babies in incubators, WMDs, etc. So there's every reason to believe they're telling the complete truth about the Nordstream pipeline explosions.

I support Ukraine and their efforts against an invasion by the communist jackoff.

I also fully support sending them weapons to defeat said communist jackoff
You do realize they are not communist now, right? He maybe authoritarian but probably only slightly worse than the US government. Can you honestly say that this war of his is worse than the many ones of ours?

Back
Top Bottom