| CURRENT EVENTS Wall to Wall: Russia, Russia, Russia. This Ukraine mess, what's your feelings on the matter?

You attack the messenger not the message. Nuland has admitted to the biolabs. The biolabs exist, funded by the US. Wanting to keep sending our Monday overseas to anyone is the ultimate in stupidity.
Why are you certain the propaganda that they are "weaponized" is true? If the U.S. wanted to hide a lab, why would they place them near the border of a contested country? It wouldn't be a deterrent.

If our world was as simple as you believe - that nothing in this world matters until it's on our shores - I guess that would be a good strategy to never send any money overseas. You seem convinced that every world event is tied to a conspiracy, many fostered by an administration that's been in office just over a year. I know, "Deep State" is entrenched and controls everything. This administration is not competent enough to pull off half of what conspiracy theorists believe.

There have been many absolutes that fall to the wayside over time. The Saudis control all of our politicians - yet we didn't provide assistance in Yemen - so they're beginning to cozy up to Russia and China. Germany won't spend money on defense - until they see Russian tanks rolling in Europe - and now they're ordering F-35's. Japan only spends on domestic defense - and now they're ramping up with an aggressive China and crazy North Korea at their doorstep.

You question our government, which is healthy and necessary, but I've never seen you provide any critical analysis to these silly Youtube conspiracy videos that are rife with tenuous connections and false information. You simply believe what you want to believe, convincing yourself we're on the brink of another civil war.

Germany has finally awoken from a long sleep.

There are many a countires that want to see the US fail.

POTUS Biden is weak. His ineptitude is displayed daily.

Meanwhile, Amazon is relocating people from Seattle. Our liberals have created a mess and will continue creating a mess. Defund the police, another one of their failures.

Sen Nancy Pelosi is trying to convince us that government spending is reducing inflation and the national debt. Defies logic.

POTUS Biden is now having to back down on his oil industry statements. Saying Putin/Ukraine is to blame for inflation...what a damn fool.

Last edited:
Joe Biden is The Resident. He can't even wipe his own ass. He is only a puppet of the deep state, a figurehead. The bio labs in Ukraine did not just start up since Biden cheated his way into the White House. This all started under the Obama when his administration was responsible for the coup that took out the existing government of Ukraine and installed the puppet actor Zelensky. It has been long known that Ukraine , with Zelensky in charge, gives U.S. deep state actors free reign to do what they wish, such as installing those bio labs, which goes against the UN treaty which has been in effect for 50 years. Also, under Zelensky, Ukraine is probably the biggest money laundering country on earth. How do most of our politicians become stinking ass rich after taking office? That should be clear. Money for military aid and humane purposes is approved by congress,( 15 B ), which most of that money is returned back to the politicians who approved it. This has been going on for many years, not only Ukraine but also in many other countries.

By the way, do y'all believe that weapons sent to Ukraine are not confiscated by the Russians? If Russia had the mind to, Ukraine would already be wiped out like a dirty shit stain. The unlawful bio labs and also the hubs for human, child trafficking are located in Ukraine, most are under ground, disguised as hospitals or apartment buildings for shield, that were long ago abandoned. The pictures, film you see on the news are staged using crisis actors for the most part. Same thing in Syria when P Trump approved bombing there. Shit was staged to throw shade at Trump. Some of the same actors were shown over and over in different areas, as citizens that Trump had bombed, injured.

Will China attack Taiwan and for what reason? For the same reason Russia is in Ukraine right now, to take out deep states illegal installations.
At this point, it feels like a sure thing.

I used to be like some of you, I watched the evening news religiously every night without fail, believing and hanging on every word. Until around 6 or 7 years ago when I finally woke up to what is really going on. It took one of my older brothers to slap me around mentally and some soul searching. but I finally began to see for myself that the main stream media, which includes most print, newspapers and magazines as well as TV news, is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the deep state who have been brainwashing all who watch and suck it up and believe every word, just like I used to do. So, I did myself a solid favor and stopped watching and found other sources for what I wanted to learn. I hope some of you guys or gals will start looking at things with more critical thinking and an open mind to what really is happening an turn off the TV.

A bit to unpack here but let's start with a question.

Is it though? Separatists regions of Ukraine go against the defining of Ukraine as a "sovereign country," do they not?

This reminds me of something Psaki said the other day when asked about negotiations, efforts to de-eseculate, and seeking a peaceful resolution. The question was about what the US was doing to support those efforts and the WH's answer was three fold: monetarily, humanitarian aid, and military aid.

So. IF I get this right, in efforts to see this conflict ended we need to see the US Government send more weapons? "We don't want you guys fighting, but here's a cache of weapons for fighting." Surely I'm not the only one seeing a massive disconnect here.
To address your questioning of the sovereignty of Ukraine: The two separatist regions contain about 2.9 million people out of a total Ukraine population of 44.13 million. And based upon surveys in 2016 and in 2019, the majority of the people who live in those regions want to be reintegrated with Ukraine.

However, even if a majority of the people in those regions wanted to remain separate that wouldn’t alter Ukrainian sovereignty one iota. As an example close to home … at one time, 11 “breakaway” U.S. states (some argue 13 because Kentucky and Missouri also had declarations of secession and full representation in the Confederate Congress during their Union army occupation) and 5.5 million people (or 7.1 million if Kentucky and Missouri populations are included) out of a total U.S. population of 28.4, million lived in those “separatist regions”. In spite of those numbers and a raging civil war, no foreign powers ever declared the U.S. had ceased to be a sovereign nation. So, to answer your question … yes, Ukraine is absolutely a sovereign nation by any accepted international definition of a sovereign nation.

As for your point that providing weapons is at odds with America “not wanting you guys fighting” … well, that suffers what is callea false dilemma. America wants Russia to stop the fighting involved with invading a sovereign nation and is willing to send military aid in an effort to see that come to pass. To that end, as is always the case, the call is for a cease fire so that further bloodshed can be avoided while diplomatic talks can achieve the intended aim. That’s not the same thing as saying you’re both wrong and we want you to stop fighting.

This is going to be my last post on this thread as talking politics on a fan site always leads to bad blood that inevitably follows over into the fan discussions in one fashion or another. And I don’t think any of us want that … so I hope this thread is closed in a day or so and we can all get back to talking Bama sports. To that end, I’ll give you, as they say on political talk shows, the last word.

Ukrainian sovereignty one iota
Sovereign is the wrong word then. A sovereign nation is one government ruling over a geographical area and if they aren't ruling over an area that's controlled by separatists? I don't know of a better word off the top of my head but sovereign doesn't fit with my understanding of the definition.
As for your point that providing weapons is at odds with America “not wanting you guys fighting” … well, that suffers what is callea false dilemma.
A false dilemma. When asked about peaceful resolutions, which she was, her response included military munitions and arms. That doesn't make sense to send more arms in support of a peaceful resolution.

I see a lot of parroted talking points, across the board on both sides of the aisle, that look good at a cursory glance. Upon deeper review a lot are found hollow.

As mentioned early on in this thread the only convincing argument I've seen for intervention here is to put Ukraine and Russia and a long, drawn out war with a goal of turmoil in Russia. Ukraine 2.0.

Ukrainie 1.0 didn't work in 2014; let's reboot.

Why are you certain the propaganda that they are "weaponized" is true? If the U.S. wanted to hide a lab, why would they place them near the border of a contested country? It wouldn't be a deterrent.

If our world was as simple as you believe - that nothing in this world matters until it's on our shores - I guess that would be a good strategy to never send any money overseas. You seem convinced that every world event is tied to a conspiracy, many fostered by an administration that's been in office just over a year. I know, "Deep State" is entrenched and controls everything. This administration is not competent enough to pull off half of what conspiracy theorists believe.

There have been many absolutes that fall to the wayside over time. The Saudis control all of our politicians - yet we didn't provide assistance in Yemen - so they're beginning to cozy up to Russia and China. Germany won't spend money on defense - until they see Russian tanks rolling in Europe - and now they're ordering F-35's. Japan only spends on domestic defense - and now they're ramping up with an aggressive China and crazy North Korea at their doorstep.

You question our government, which is healthy and necessary, but I've never seen you provide any critical analysis to these silly Youtube conspiracy videos that are rife with tenuous connections and false information. You simply believe what you want to believe, convincing yourself we're on the brink of another civil war.
The difference between conspiracy theories and fact appears to be about 12-18 months these days. The current admin is criminal not merely inept. My stand is butt out and it will play out without American treasure and blood being sacrificed. The only thing we have to lose in Ukraine is money laundering for American politicians and their progeny.
The Ukrainian corruption and connection to our corrupt politicians is known. Hunter Biden on the board of Burisma, Mitt Romneys son is there as well. That is what you want to war over? You’re an idiot sir and so is anyone else that wants to protect those vital interests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sovereign is the wrong word then. A sovereign nation is one government ruling over a geographical area and if they aren't ruling over an area that's controlled by separatists? I don't know of a better word off the top of my head but sovereign doesn't fit with my understanding of the definition.

A false dilemma. When asked about peaceful resolutions, which she was, her response included military munitions and arms. That doesn't make sense to send more arms in support of a peaceful resolution.

I see a lot of parroted talking points, across the board on both sides of the aisle, that look good at a cursory glance. Upon deeper review a lot are found hollow.

As mentioned early on in this thread the only convincing argument I've seen for intervention here is to put Ukraine and Russia and a long, drawn out war with a goal of turmoil in Russia. Ukraine 2.0.

Ukrainie 1.0 didn't work in 2014; let's reboot.

The Rand Corp was part of a think tank that was a guiding philosophy during Reagan, Thatcher, Pope JP of dealing with the USSR. After the collapse of the USSR it was reoriented directly at Russia. Soros and US backed NGOs fomented the color revolution of 2014 but it is Rand’s playbook.
PSA: No youtube videos watched nor conspiracy websites visited in the forming of any of my posts😎

Still at $3.99 here for 87.
$4.29 in West Ashley for 87 yesterday. Two 24 oz cans of Yuengling, $3.99.

$3.99 for 87 in Summerville two days ago (pictured earlier.) $4.59 for two 24 oz can of Yuengling.

Literally, it took a dollar's ($1) worth of gas to fill up my Honda mower. I know because I left my cans at a friends house Tuesday and had to grab some yesterday.

"A dollar will be plenty" until seeing it didn't fill the tank...

$4.29 in West Ashley for 87 yesterday. Two 24 oz cans of Yuengling, $3.99.

$3.99 for 87 in Summerville two days ago (pictured earlier.) $4.59 for two 24 oz can of Yuengling.

Literally, it took a dollar's ($1) worth of gas to fill up my Honda mower. I know because I left my cans at a friends house Tuesday and had to grab some yesterday.

"A dollar will be plenty" until seeing it didn't fill the tank...

More cans of Yuengling? :p

I used to be like some of you, I watched the evening news religiously every night without fail, believing and hanging on every word. Until around 6 or 7 years ago when I finally woke up to what is really going on. It took one of my older brothers to slap me around mentally and some soul searching. but I finally began to see for myself that the main stream media, which includes most print, newspapers and magazines as well as TV news, is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the deep state who have been brainwashing all who watch and suck it up and believe every word, just like I used to do. So, I did myself a solid favor and stopped watching and found other sources for what I wanted to learn. I hope some of you guys or gals will start looking at things with more critical thinking and an open mind to what really is happening an turn off the TV.

Big assumption here ;)

I would guess many don't watch the news. I certainly don't.

I’ve never watched or read anything from them that I know of. Occasionally I catch English language Indian news. Propaganda is the only descriptor that fits what we call news.

Big assumption here ;)

I would guess many don't watch the news. I certainly don't.
Other than occasionally watching Gutfeld! on Fox News I don't watch the news on TV. I try to read around a lot often taking one outlet in a day and reading through some articles. The other day I mentioned reading through Rasmussen; I've read through Aljazeera as well.

I saw mention of the NYT now reporting on the laptop again. I'll probably spend some time reading through their last week tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom