| FTBL UGA loses RB for the season

Probably their #2 or #3 back. Kendall Milton will be #1 and Dajuan Edwards #2. Still a loss for them and a tough break for him. Muscled up and reminded a lot of people of Trent Richardson coming out of school. Hope he fully recovers.

I would hate to be poised for a breakout year like that an have all these heaped expectations and dreams. Then have it all ripped away just before the start of Football. Also, this one is really tough to come back from, worse than MCL/ACL tears usually. With doctors I'm sure he will make a recovery but he may not get that same pep in his step he had before and he will be down in the depth chart when he returns.

I would hate to be poised for a breakout year like that an have all these heaped expectations and dreams. Then have it all ripped away just before the start of Football. Also, this one is really tough to come back from, worse than MCL/ACL tears usually. With doctors I'm sure he will make a recovery but he may not get that same pep in his step he had before and he will be down in the depth chart when he returns.
Maybe, maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom