| CURRENT EVENTS Trump vs the Democrats. I'm hearing the word "coup" a lot here lately describing the efforts made by the D's to win the election.

Well, I always gave my wife crap about some of the extraordinary things she says when talking these fucking nut job rich folks and pedophilia, but she was correct, again, with this Epstein guy that just got busted. Fucking loser needs to be fried.

Epstein was already arrested before for this and copped a special deal to avoid federal prosecution. It was an obvious "I know dirt on certain folks" (Bill Clinton himself did fly some 25+ times on his private jet with him) type deal as the feds sealed the indictment, stopped the investigation, and granted him immunity from federal prosecution. In exchange he plead to state charges, registered as a sex offender, and paid restitution to a few girls. This has to be new stuff or it will get thrown out very quickly.

Epstein was already arrested before for this and copped a special deal to avoid federal prosecution. It was an obvious "I know dirt on certain folks" (Bill Clinton himself did fly some 25+ times on his private jet with him) type deal as the feds sealed the indictment, stopped the investigation, and granted him immunity from federal prosecution. In exchange he plead to state charges, registered as a sex offender, and paid restitution to a few girls. This has to be new stuff or it will get thrown out very quickly.

I believe there are enough victims that this can be considered independent of the despicable plea he orchestrated. He needs to burn.

"Tape shows Trump and Epstein discussing women at 1992 party"

"Tape shows two wealthy men laughing and pointing as they appear to discuss young women"

Interesting how they assert it as fact in the headline then make some guesses down below. Also note they say "young women" then neglect to say if any were under 18 or not. This is a blatant smear to distract from something else.

"Tape shows Trump and Epstein discussing women at 1992 party"

"Tape shows two wealthy men laughing and pointing as they appear to discuss young women"

Interesting how they assert it as fact in the headline then make some guesses down below. Also note they say "young women" then neglect to say if any were under 18 or not. This is a blatant smear to distract from something else.

did you really expect anything else from the liberal media? don't answer, i know you didn't 'cause i know your'e smarter than that.

if they don't have facts (which is pretty much the case every time), then they insert their own facts to push their agenda. and they do it 'cause they know that like-minded people will routinely believe anything they say and will spout the same things to anyone else who will listen to them. and they will argue their point(s) until they are blue in the face and call you racist if you don't agree with them.

and to those in the b'ham area, i've been listening to talk 99.5 lately. it's an awesome station for conservatives (especially Richard Dixon's show from 12 pm-3 pm).

Literally. Is this not made up news?

Boy, the differences between us lol You see that and shake your head at pretty accurate headline. I see that video and think of Trump repeatedly saying "I was never a fan of Jeffrey Epstein. I never liked him." But its the news thats dishonest...

Boy, the differences between us lol You see that and shake your head at pretty accurate headline
Tell me how on earth the editor knew what they were looking at, or who they were talking about, in a picture captured years ago?

I see that video and think of Trump repeatedly saying "I was never a fan of Jeffrey Epstein. I never liked him." But its the news thats dishonest...
One, has absolutely nothing to do with the other. I have people in my life I don't like at all but continue to do business with them and treat them cordially every time we meet. One can exist at the same time as the other.

Here it's very evident the editor is making something up. "It appears" is suggesting a narrative that he's hanging out with a pedophile and goggling younger women. That inference is made up. It's suggested by the editor to imply a narrative.

In a sense it's not unlike a subtweet. And you know what they're suggesting as well as knowing the intent. And, you also know it's intellectually dishonest.

This is not reporting.

e.jpg

Last edited:
Tell me how on earth the editor knew what they were looking at, or who they were talking about, in a picture captured years ago?

One, has absolutely nothing to do with the other. I have people in my life I don't like at all but continue to do business with them and treat them cordially every time we meet. One can exist at the same time as the other.

Here it's very evident the editor is making something up. "It appears" is suggesting a narrative that he's hanging out with a pedophile and goggling younger women. That inference is made up. It's suggested by the editor to imply a narrative.

In a sense it's not unlike a subtweet. And you know what they're suggesting as well as knowing the intent. And, you also know it's intellectually dishonest.

This is not reporting.

View attachment 11657

Seriously? It's pretty clear what they are looking about. Trump even goes "that one is hot" at one point. Have you not seen the video or are you playing dumb here?

That inference isn't made up. It's fact. You don't like the fact doesn't make it any less of a fact.

So I have a question. My wife brought this up to me last night, and she is the one bringing me into this world and has me really questioning a lot of things. Do any of y'all know about when Anthony Weiner was arrested and they found a file called "Insurance" on his computer and what it eluded to? Just curious if anyone else knew about this, I'm assuming y'all do, but thought I'd reach out and gain some opinions on it. My simple question was, did they not open the file? She did not know.

Back
Top Bottom