| CURRENT EVENTS Trump vs the Democrats. I'm hearing the word "coup" a lot here lately describing the efforts made by the D's to win the election.

i know this isn't directly in line with the discussion in this thread....but it is a bit related.

i just read a quote (don't know who said it) that goes:

No. 1, it requires you to believe all of that... No. 2, it also requires for anyone to actually be arguing for open borders...

So I have a question. My wife brought this up to me last night, and she is the one bringing me into this world and has me really questioning a lot of things. Do any of y'all know about when Anthony Weiner was arrested and they found a file called "Insurance" on his computer and what it eluded to? Just curious if anyone else knew about this, I'm assuming y'all do, but thought I'd reach out and gain some opinions on it. My simple question was, did they not open the file? She did not know.

The claim was that it was government classified emails but the problem is that those claims came from thin air, and some of them even cited a "press release" from the NY AD that didn't exist making the claim.

@BamaFan334, I certainly do not know many of the facts re AW laptop file marked Insurance policy. I don't think anyone in the public domain does. This file was found pre presidential election of Nov. 2016. That's when Comey reopened HRC email investigation just weeks prior to the election. Ultimately, Comey wrongfully cleared HRC of any crimes, although knowing there were classified emails contained on AW's laptop, as well as a lot of other damning evidence that remains concealed for the time being. It has been said by some, believed by some, that the Trump Patriots have the laptop in question, and all will be revealed at the appropriate time, as pedogate fully opens, and trials begin.

There are many videos re the Anthony Weiner laptop and the " Insurance Policy" on youtube. Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, had to sue in court to get some of the information through FOIA. I have picked a video at random that may shed a little light.

This is an older video,published in 12/17. There are now more recent videos which give many more facts and details.

Neither party wants to fix it. It's a campaign/election platform that each party will run on and do nothing about it once they've been elected. Much like every other platform.

Sad as it is, it's the truth.

For anyone to believe that it means taking things anyone has actually SAID completely out of context or flat out lying.

For anyone to say the Democratic frontrunners want anything less than a decriminalization of illegal entry, with a no-deportation policy for those without felony convictions, is a flat-out liar. This is based on their ANSWERS to the Washington Post. Just acknowledge it without feverishly pressing the idiot button on your game system...

1563927103094.png

1563927138002.png
1563927203394.png

For anyone to say the Democratic frontrunners want anything less than a decriminalization of illegal entry, with a no-deportation policy for those without felony convictions, is a flat-out liar. This is based on their ANSWERS to the Washington Post. Just acknowledge it without feverishly pressing the idiot button on your game system...

View attachment 11678

View attachment 11679
View attachment 11680

You know how I know you have no argument? You can't help but insult and call me a liar when you are doing nothing but misrepresenting facts. Why do all of those people that you are pointing to support the repeal on making illegal border crossing a criminal penalty? Because they want to make it a civil offense which will stop any separation of families. See, Eleven that is what we call context. It matters. That may be hard for you to understand, it seems. I also like how include a question on refugees as if somehow that has anything to do with ILLEGAL immigration. Every one of those candidates wants to overhaul immigration and make it easier to actually come here LEGALLY, but to the right that means "OPEN BORDERS! OMG! WE ARE ALL GETTING REPLACED BY MESSICANS!" Speaking of hitting the idiot button...

You know how I know you have no argument? You can't help but insult and call me a liar when you are doing nothing but misrepresenting facts. Why do all of those people that you are pointing to support the repeal on making illegal border crossing a criminal penalty? Because they want to make it a civil offense which will stop any separation of families. See, Eleven that is what we call context. It matters. That may be hard for you to understand, it seems. I also like how include a question on refugees as if somehow that has anything to do with ILLEGAL immigration. Every one of those candidates wants to overhaul immigration and make it easier to actually come here LEGALLY, but to the right that means "OPEN BORDERS! OMG! WE ARE ALL GETTING REPLACED BY MESSICANS!" Speaking of hitting the idiot button...

The hit dog yells the loudest. I simply took your words, from your post, alleging people are lying about these positions, and fed them back to you. It's clear, as depicted by the Washington Post, that the majority of the party candidates (including the frontrunners), want to decriminalize border crossings, and they do not want to include recent border crossers in their focus on deportations. You seized on the refugee/asylum issue, and ignored that democrats want to ignore any focus on deportation of recent crossers. You know, but won't admit, this will further open the floodgates of illegals. Whether you call it open borders or not, it's a proposed material relaxation of consequences for illegal entry, and a party position to promise residency (and government-funded health insurance, by the way) to those entering illegally. To not acknowledge that, on anyone's part, is patently dishonest and makes for a liar in my book.

Our politics can differ, but facts don't. A lazy position, followed by a frenzied wallowing that would make a bull walrus proud, is no way to debate.

The hit dog yells the loudest. I simply took your words, from your post, alleging people are lying about these positions, and fed them back to you. It's clear, as depicted by the Washington Post, that the majority of the party candidates (including the frontrunners), want to decriminalize border crossings, and they do not want to include recent border crossers in their focus on deportations. You seized on the refugee/asylum issue, and ignored that democrats want to ignore any focus on deportation of recent crossers. You know, but won't admit, this will further open the floodgates of illegals. Whether you call it open borders or not, it's a proposed material relaxation of consequences for illegal entry, and a party position to promise residency (and government-funded health insurance, by the way) to those entering illegally. To not acknowledge that, on anyone's part, is patently dishonest and makes for a liar in my book.

Our politics can differ, but facts don't. A lazy position, followed by a frenzied wallowing that would make a bull walrus proud, is no way to debate.

Look at you continuing to ignore context because people like you dont need context, you just need something to back up the preconceived nonsense you spew. The priceless thing about this nonsense is that despite us having some of the most strict border policy in decades currently we also have the most illegal immigration in decades. Yes, just being more strict - not fixing the actual issues - is what fixes it.

I'm glad you gave the definition of a liar in your book. The definition of a liar in my book is taking something that others say and then completely twist it or remove very important context. Also, very interesting that we are talking about liars considering the current person sitting in the white house should be considered the liar-in-chief.

Look at you continuing to ignore context because people like you dont need context, you just need something to back up the preconceived nonsense you spew. The priceless thing about this nonsense is that despite us having some of the most strict border policy in decades currently we also have the most illegal immigration in decades. Yes, just being more strict - not fixing the actual issues - is what fixes it.

I'm glad you gave the definition of a liar in your book. The definition of a liar in my book is taking something that others say and then completely twist it or remove very important context. Also, very interesting that we are talking about liars considering the current person sitting in the white house should be considered the liar-in-chief.

I hope you're not taking this anger home with you again. Trump is a liar, a cheat, amoral and is an overall sh!tty person. Put that straw man aside.

The democratic frontrunners have gone on record wanting to decriminalize illegal entrants, then de-emphasize deporting recent illegal entrants, and then offer them government-funded health care. If implemented, these policies will result in a significant expansion in illegal immigration. I'm not removing context. It's very clear. I have no preconceived notion to support.

A rather long video from Prayingmedic that goes in depth of what has been going on in spygate. He explains pretty well many Q drops, in association with IG Horowitz first report last year. Published today, 7/27/19.

Back
Top Bottom