| CURRENT EVENTS Trump vs the Democrats. I'm hearing the word "coup" a lot here lately describing the efforts made by the D's to win the election.

I’m looking at that little bit as someone taking some known info and adding some stuff to it thinking of themselves as a digital w@rrior.
The October Surprise(s) are coming by way of Rudy Giuliani. The shitty thing is DOJ & FBI had this and sat on it. That’s Barr and Wray helping protect the Biden Family.

Last edited:
I guess that an end run around the guilty FBI/DOJ is currently being attempted.

I heard this like two weeks ago, and still waiting on something to come out about it.

I hate to ever assume something as nasty and as upsetting as this on anyone, but after what he did with his dead brother's wife, add in his cocaine troubles, I would not put it past him.

Most of this is somewhat old news. It has been known by many people, for several years, that Joe, his son Hunter and brother Jim and his wife
have been getting rich, wealthy off Joe's long political career for many years. Rudy was tasked by someone in the Trump administration to
begin investigating the Biden's influence pedaling, probably more than three years ago. The Biden's corruption, as well as the Clinton's and
others, from both sides of the aisle, has been covered up for God only knows how long, by the corrupt DOJ, FBI, CIA and other alphabet
government agencies.

Back
Top Bottom