| FTBL To Bama Fans from LSU alum

HotBoudin

Dear Crimsony Elephant Men,

can we please have our coach back? I request that you send Uncle Nick back to Baton Rouge where he belongs, you guys can have Yosemite Miles and his color by number play calling.

Seriously though, watched the game, and was mad at my team most of the game. We got one this year, but it looks like Nick doesn't need long to get things back on track. Tide played solid, and took advantage of mistakes and adapted well with a basically one dimensional offense all night.

I'll enjoy tonight, you guys enjoy the next five years. When Les Miles leaves for Michigan and Bo Pellini leaves for Nebraska, maybe we can get Mike Shula...

see you guys in Baton Rouge next year.

P.S. if the request to return Uncle Nick cannot be honored, I will accept those two blondes in the Bear Bryant hats instead... ;)

P.S.S you guys are so much better than Auburn degenerates it's not even funny, I hate Auburn people.

if the request to return Uncle Nick cannot be honored, I will accept those two blondes in the Bear Bryant hats instead

You can have the Bama twins (Megan & Ashley), I'm personally tired of seeing them and sorry we're gonna keep Uncle Nick....we've got a few things we need to do first.

Roll Tide...the future is so bright I some shades.

boudin

Boo-Dan if cooked old school is basically a meaty hush-puppy that's dipped in blood before its cooked. Sounds nasty. tastes great. Never ask someone from Bayou country what's in their food. :D

bamatommy said:
What the heck is boudin?

Blood sausage.

Pigs blood, rice, spices, etc. stuffed into lining of pig intestine. Very moist and flavorful. Great bar food with crackers, maybe a little tabasco and a beer (or three or two).

Here's a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudin

I think most of the boudin bought in supermarkets, etc. is boudin blanc. That is, it's made w/o the pork blood.

Aaaaaaeeeeee!

Btw, thanks for the classy post. We've not had very many classy LSU fans over here in the last week. I'll face more today at church. Most will show class, however.

I loves me some boudin, but I don't think I've ever had the original stuff y'all are talking about. Every time I've had it the sausage casing was filled with rice, ground meats, and spices. Not familiar with all the blood dipping and stuff.

Bama, you guys played a good game. We almost handed it to you on a silver platter. You guys definately have a bright future. As far as the boudin. White boudin (not cooked in blood) is most common. The store bought stuff is not the real thing. I know there are some crazy things we eat in Louisiana. That's why at the zoo instead of a description of the animal, there is a recipe. One other thing, not all us LSU fans are stupid. I think if we go the NC, then all SEC teams should be rooting for us. I would do the same. Mostly because people think the SEC is weak. I highly doubt OSU would be undefeated with a schedule having to play LSU, Bama, Auburn, UF, and the rest.

porkchop said:
I loves me some boudin, but I don't think I've ever had the original stuff y'all are talking about. Every time I've had it the sausage casing was filled with rice, ground meats, and spices. Not familiar with all the blood dipping and stuff.
Thats the way I get it at Pappadueax every time I go!

BigSteve said:
Bama, you guys played a good game. We almost handed it to you on a silver platter. You guys definately have a bright future. As far as the boudin. White boudin (not cooked in blood) is most common. The store bought stuff is not the real thing. I know there are some crazy things we eat in Louisiana. That's why at the zoo instead of a description of the animal, there is a recipe. One other thing, not all us LSU fans are stupid. I think if we go the NC, then all SEC teams should be rooting for us. I would do the same. Mostly because people think the SEC is weak. I highly doubt OSU would be undefeated with a schedule having to play LSU, Bama, Auburn, UF, and the rest.

I'm just gonna say it here. I've always hated LSU fans. Thought of them as classless. But from all the posts from them that I've seen after the game, I feel as if I owe an apology. They've been very classy and very humble. Proud to be in the same conference. Now, go out there and wipe the floor with everyone and win that NC!

Atlanta_Tider said:
porkchop said:

Pappadeaux has great food. I was so happy when they built the one off of Mansell. It saves the long drive over to Jimmy Carter.

I've had their Boudin, and I must say - I do prefer the "real" stuff like I used to get down at Coaches Corner off of Transcontinental when I lived down in Metairie. There are countless other little bars and restaurants who sell the blood type as well. It's really not as nasty as it sounds. The blood is cooked and looks and tastes more like the tasty brown "leavins" in the pan after you've pan fried pork chops.

AFF said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
porkchop said:

Pappadeaux has great food. I was so happy when they built the one off of Mansell. It saves the long drive over to Jimmy Carter.

I've had their Boudin, and I must say - I do prefer the "real" stuff like I used to get down at Coaches Corner off of Transcontinental when I lived down in Metairie. There are countless other little bars and restaurants who sell the blood type as well. It's really not as nasty as it sounds. The blood is cooked and looks and tastes more like the tasty brown "leavins" in the pan after you've pan fried pork chops.
Don't forget the one off of Windy Hill in Marietta, although it stays packed, the one off of Mansell, we usually go after 9pm on the weekends and get seated right away!

HotBoudin said:
Dear Crimsony Elephant Men,

can we please have our coach back? I request that you send Uncle Nick back to Baton Rouge where he belongs, you guys can have Yosemite Miles and his color by number play calling.

Seriously though, watched the game, and was mad at my team most of the game. We got one this year, but it looks like Nick doesn't need long to get things back on track. Tide played solid, and took advantage of mistakes and adapted well with a basically one dimensional offense all night.

I'll enjoy tonight, you guys enjoy the next five years. When Les Miles leaves for Michigan and Bo Pellini leaves for Nebraska, maybe we can get Mike Shula...

see you guys in Baton Rouge next year.

P.S. if the request to return Uncle Nick cannot be honored, I will accept those two blondes in the Bear Bryant hats instead... ;)

P.S.S you guys are so much better than Auburn degenerates it's not even funny, I hate Auburn people.

He's not YOUR coach, he's OUR coach. And we didn't get him from you, anyway. We got him from the Miami Dolphins.

Thats the way I get it at Pappadueax every time I go![/quote]

Now there's some good eating!

Also thanks for the very nice post from an LSU fan. We have not had too many this past couple of weeks. :wink:

thanks to the bama fans for a great day of drinking and football. i hope you will come to death valley next year and let us feed you and fill you with drinks. the tide have a good future in store for them. we are here for the party. PLEASE take care to tommy "boy" flubberville and the spam sucking trailer trash from that alabama junior college in auburn. thanks again and hope to see ya next year.

Back
Top Bottom