| FTBL To Bama Fans from LSU alum

Nothingbutawinner said:
Papadeaux? I am sorry but I think their food is cajun microwave. I will stick to more authentic cajun restaurants such as Willy Rays on the Maritta square or Henry's in downtown Acworth. Much better eatin
Well I only goto Papaduaex for the fried seafood platter, not authentic cajun... If I do crave some cajun, Gumbuaex's in Douglasvile gets the nod.

Atlanta_Tider said:
Nothingbutawinner said:
Papadeaux? I am sorry but I think their food is cajun microwave. I will stick to more authentic cajun restaurants such as Willy Rays on the Maritta square or Henry's in downtown Acworth. Much better eatin
Well I only goto Papaduaex for the fried seafood platter, not authentic cajun... If I do crave some cajun, Gumbuaex's in Douglasvile gets the nod.

I have been wanting to try that place. Mabe one night I will have the opportunity to get down there.

Nothingbutawinner said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
Nothingbutawinner said:

I have been wanting to try that place. Mabe one night I will have the opportunity to get down there.
I wish I were closer or it would be one of my "meals of the week"!!

There was a little cajun place here in Henry County a few years back. It was good stuff. The only problem was the guy went bankrupt and shut the doors!

I have heard of Gumbuaex's. I've been wanting to try it and just haven't had the time. :?

Sorry to be so far off topic...

bamadezz said:
There was a little cajun place here in Henry County a few years back. It was good stuff. The only problem was the guy went bankrupt and shut the doors!

I have heard of Gumbuaex's. I've been wanting to try it and just haven't had the time. :?

Sorry to be so far off topic...
That place was good!!!

Now I know where all the folks went when they left Louisiana in the early to mid-1980's. They all went to Atlanta and opened Cajun restaurants. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom