| FTBL Tide steers clear of past

Colin said:
WDE1313 said:
I was asked to stop using the abbreviation U.A.T and have done so but I do want to explain how we began using those abbreviations. Due to the confusion that outsiders of the state of Alabama have over the fact that there is 3 UAs(ua, UAB, UAH) in this state many publications have began to call alabama the University of Alabama Tuscaloosa. This can be seen in ACT/SAT booklets, USA Today, Newsweekly, GRE books, and many other non state of alabama affiliated publications.

When I took the ACT earlier in the year i saw it as UA (In tuscaloosa) not U.A.T.

I never said it was listed as u.a.t I said it was refered to as the University of Alabama Tuscaloosa.

I'm actually looking at a GRE book right now and it's being called U A T.

WDE1313 said:
I detest the crimson tide.

Transfer skippy... 8)

WDE1313 said:
How many of you pay 17K a year to this school?

You really pay that much yourself! Out of your own pockets.... I paid little over 39k for my wife to get her B.A. RN..I paid it out of pocket... UAB btw.

That's academic stuff...

WDE1313 said:
I was asked to stop using the abbreviation U.A.T and have done so but I do want to explain how we began using those abbreviations. Due to the confusion that outsiders of the state of Alabama have over the fact that there is 3 UAs(ua, UAB, UAH) in this state many publications have began to call alabama the University of Alabama Tuscaloosa. This can be seen in ACT/SAT booklets, USA Today, Newsweekly, GRE books, and many other non state of alabama affiliated publications.

It is obvious that since the different campuses fall under the same board of trustees, they must be clearly identified with the city they are located in...

BUT, There is no confusion with regard to our athletic program. The name "ALABAMA" has earned (and deserves) respect.

WDE1313 said:

Nice try to justify, but explain and justify during your shotgun effect on the coincidence of the lower case when refereing to UA as u.a.t.. This is common on AU Nation as an insult to Alabama to compare us with UAB (which is capitalized). Sorry I work a job where figuring you out is elementary.

WDE1313 said:

I have never seen U.A.T. anywhere. You were just trying to take a shot. Go milk your cows. Also you sound like the type that tries to go against the grain to stand out. If I saw you at a keg party I would slam the keg on your head.

Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

I have never seen U.A.T. anywhere. You were just trying to take a shot. Go milk your cows. Also you sound like the type that tries to go against the grain to stand out. If I saw you at a keg party I would slam the keg on your head.
HEY WDE,

your_banned1.jpg

T-Shirt-Next-on-the-Banned-List-789.jpg

martinbanned1.jpg

banned_page1.jpg

banned11.jpg

bamafan850 said:
Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

HEY WDE,

your_banned1.jpg

T-Shirt-Next-on-the-Banned-List-789.jpg

martinbanned1.jpg

banned_page1.jpg

banned11.jpg
have I really?

bamafan850 said:
WDE1313 said:

Nice try to justify, but explain and justify during your shotgun effect on the coincidence of the lower case when refereing to UA as u.a.t.. This is common on AU Nation as an insult to Alabama to compare us with UAB (which is capitalized). Sorry I work a job where figuring you out is elementary.
It's not a bad thing to be compared to UAB as the respect for their academics has surpassed ua and au.

Bones82 said:
WDE1313 said:

I was referring that I have seen that abbreviation in academic publications, which from your irrational Hulk Hogan style posts I highly doubt you have ever picked up an academic publication.

Optimus said:
WDE1313 said:

Transfer skippy... 8)

WDE1313 said:

You really pay that much yourself! Out of your own pockets.... I paid little over 39k for my wife to get her B.A. RN..I paid it out of pocket... UAB btw.

classic response. This is one of the biggest problems on campus, you guys forget that this is a COLLEGE team not a pro team and it will always be a college first and there isn't a loyalty screening process here at alabama.

WDE1313 said:
Optimus said:
WDE1313 said:

Transfer skippy... 8)

WDE1313 said:

classic response. This is one of the biggest problems on campus, you guys forget that this COLLEGE team not a pro team and it will always be a college first.

You have to stop trying to be coy. You're not very good at it, it's getting old and you're confusing yourself.

AlaphaMale said:
WDE1313 said:
Optimus said:
WDE1313 said:

Transfer skippy... 8)

WDE1313 said:

classic response. This is one of the biggest problems on campus, you guys forget that this COLLEGE team not a pro team and it will always be a college first.

You have to stop trying to be coy. You're not very good at it, it's getting old and you're confusing yourself.
welcome to the party.

Honestly, I'm giving you a tip on how to stick around. Be straight forward and stop with the comments you think are over heads or under the radar.

They're not.

BTW, when I get to a thread it normally causes a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Hardly a party. For everyone but me at least.

WDE1313 said:

Transfer skippy... 8)

WDE1313 said:
classic response. This is one of the biggest problems on campus, you guys forget that this is a COLLEGE team not a pro team and it will always be a college first and there isn't a loyalty screening process here at alabama.

You said you paid 17k a year for school. Which seeing how you're the ripe old age of twenty and all knowing. I highly doubt you pay for anything.(Maybe Mac and Cheese) I'm sure your father or mother pays for most of your academic's or some type of grant..

Next time try to stick to the subject and answer the questions. Instead going of on some tangent about pro teams and loyalty screening process... :lol:

Who said anything about loyalty screening? You said and I quote.
WDE1313 said:
So transfer, with all the money you're paying to UA surly then http://www.letsgodu.com/images/Humor/FunnyCow.jpg]A.U.[/url] would love to have you.. :roll:
I can also see why tigers eat their young now. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom