| OT The WNBA officials have been pretty silent on the Clark foul incident.

She’s not the best in the WNBA not even close. She’s a damn good ball player, but she’s not the best in the pros
I was picking up some sandwich meat from the deli yesterday and overheard a guy say the only name on the Olympic roster he recognized was Brittney Griner and it wasn't because of basketball, it was her packing ability.

That’s a dude that doesn’t watch the game clearly
True. But still funny.

I don't watch the WNBA, nor the NBA.

I didn't remember the Swoopes shoe until this morning reading the thread...can't even tell you what they looked like. The thing that brought it back to mind was recruiting. I remember she committed to Texas and never played a game before transferring. Her claim to fame was the title at TTU...

I'll have to look it up...small pieces I can put together about her career.

She’s not the best in the WNBA not even close. She’s a damn good ball player, but she’s not the best in the pros

Only been playing for a month or so. Damn, y'all give the chick some time. That's like asking a five star freshman to start and dominate Game 1.

Her shoe deal? They gave Tiger one right out of the gate as well. It's all about trying to strike oil with any kind of sponsorship. You find a marketable product, run with it, and hope it catches fire. Her scoring all the points she scored is a data point and hard to find a more marketable athlete at the moment with the push for women's sports.

I thought Ionescu had one, and she does.

Only been playing for a month or so. Damn, y'all give the chick some time. That's like asking a five star freshman to start and dominate Game 1.

Her shoe deal? They gave Tiger one right out of the gate as well. It's all about trying to strike oil with any kind of sponsorship. You find a marketable product, run with it, and hope it catches fire. Her scoring all the points she scored is a data point and hard to find a more marketable athlete at the moment with the push for women's sports.

I thought Ionescu had one, and she does.

I was wrong about the shoe deal thing.

I’m giving her time, I like her. My comment was in response to “she’s the best player in the WNBA”

I was wrong about the shoe deal thing.

I’m giving her time, I like her. My comment was in response to “she’s the best player in the WNBA”
Yeah, she's a kid playing with adults, and she's not used to playing at the pace and with this caliber of player. If she puts in the work to get stronger, and I've got no reason to think she won't, she'll be an upper tier player despite her size.

I think last nba game i saw was Wilt vs the Boston center...those 2 battled like warriors..
Never seen a wnba game. Never will

Been to 2 womens college games...was really impressed with play..tennessee vs LaTech
Both

Shocking...but the little girl in pigtails...kim mulkey....what a player

I think the Bulldykes will eventually have their way against Ms.Clark..She has came in with an “attention level” they never got..They will either hurt her or isolate her so bad, she will lose morale..The focus is on the league because of her, and they know it.. I really think the vast majority of them want to destroy her and go back to being the way they were.. rather than look at her as a savior..

I think the Bulldykes will eventually have their way against Ms.Clark..She has came in with an “attention level” they never got..They will either hurt her or isolate her so bad, she will lose morale..The focus is on the league because of her, and they know it.. I really think the vast majority of them want to destroy her and go back to being the way they were.. rather than look at her as a savior..
I can guarantee you they don’t want to go back.

Professional sports is a business. They give Clark a bunch of money because she makes them more money. This is not about paying dues or best or anything. She puts butts in seat and eyes on the screen period.

BTW I am like TerryP I do not watch either but you can tell from the sports talk and media who is generating a buzz and likely making the teams the most money.

Who’s better? Honest question, not being argumentative. Maybe I’m missing something, because I’ve watched a little but not much…

I’ve seen who many say are great women players, but very little overall athleticism amongst them.

Who’s better? Honest question, not being argumentative. Maybe I’m missing something, because I’ve watched a little but not much…

I’ve seen who many say are great women players, but very little overall athleticism amongst them.
Who’s better than Clark? A’ja Wilson, Breanna Stewart, Alyssa Thomas, Jonquel Jones, Chelsea Gray, Jackie Young, Kelsey Plum, Nneka Ogwumike, Sabrina Ionescu, Aliyah Boston, Arike Ogunbowale, there’s many. But, to be fair Clark is just starting her career.

A’ja Wilson is the best player in the WNBA and it’s not close

Who’s better than Clark? A’ja Wilson, Breanna Stewart, Alyssa Thomas, Jonquel Jones, Chelsea Gray, Jackie Young, Kelsey Plum, Nneka Ogwumike, Sabrina Ionescu, Aliyah Boston, Arike Ogunbowale, there’s many. But, to be fair Clark is just starting her career.

A’ja Wilson is the best player in the WNBA and it’s not close
Maybe Aja Wilson but that’s it, do you even watch????
You just googled best wnba players…
She is carrying ailyah Boston….
Most of these can’t hold a candle to her…

Back
Top Bottom