| OT The WNBA officials have been pretty silent on the Clark foul incident.

Maybe Aja Wilson but that’s it, do you even watch????
You just googled best wnba players…
She is carrying ailyah Boston….
Most of these can’t hold a candle to her…
I do in fact watch it, watch as many games as I can, my daughter is a huge fan of the WNBA, so that’s something we can do together. You asking “do you even watch?” While saying those players I named can’t hold a candle to Clark is funny as shit.

Ah yes Caitlin is carrying Aliyah with Clark’s amazing 10 points, don’t get me wrong Clark is going to be a great player, but right now she’s not even close to the best player on her damn team. Right now all those players I named are far and away better than Clark.

I do in fact watch it, watch as many games as I can, my daughter is a huge fan of the WNBA, so that’s something we can do together. You asking “do you even watch?” While saying those players I named can’t hold a candle to Clark is funny as shit.

Ah yes Caitlin is carrying Aliyah with Clark’s amazing 10 points, don’t get me wrong Clark is going to be a great player, but right now she’s not even close to the best player on her damn team. Right now all those players I named are far and away better than Clark.
Clark is averaging a little over 16 pts a game, while being bracketed and mugged.

Boston averaging a little over 10 and falls down EVERY time she tries to be athletic..

Clark averaging over 6 in assists

Boston almost 3 in assists

Boston averaging 7 in rebounds (that’s her real strength)

Clark averaging 5 in rebounds.

Clark averaging 1.5 steals a game

Boston averaging 0.8 steals a game

So the 10 thing is silly.. you brought up stats but that does not tell the story, some of the players on that list can compete with her but most can’t…

She moves around to well, it’s really really uncanny for a female to move that well…

It’s simple kinesiology…

One on one she wins “most of the time”.

Clark is averaging a little over 16 pts a game, while being bracketed and mugged.

Boston averaging a little over 10 and falls down EVERY time she tries to be athletic..

Clark averaging over 6 in assists

Boston almost 3 in assists

Boston averaging 7 in rebounds (that’s her real strength)

Clark averaging 5 in rebounds.

Clark averaging 1.5 steals a game

Boston averaging 0.8 steals a game

So the 10 thing is silly.. you brought up stats but that does not tell the story, some of the players on that list can compete with her but most can’t…

She moves around to well, it’s really really uncanny for a female to move that well…

It’s simple kinesiology…

One on one she wins “most of the time”.
Clark also averages 35 flops and whines a game too.

Again Clark is a good player and she’ll be great, but to stay she’s all of a sudden the best player in WNBA is only said by people that don’t watch the game at all. Every player on that list can compete with her.

One on one….well shit Lebron could compete with Jordan one on one, but LeBron isn’t better than Mike

Clark also averages 35 flops and whines a game too.

Again Clark is a good player and she’ll be great, but to stay she’s all of a sudden the best player in WNBA is only said by people that don’t watch the game at all. Every player on that list can compete with her.

One on one….well shit Lebron could compete with Jordan one on one, but LeBron isn’t better than Mike
I can honestly say I will watch more, and see if I honestly missed something. I will continue this later/after the season.

I do know that there are prop bets on #’s of missed layups, bricks, airballs in wnba.

My son places these kind of wagers with his bookie/app (for fun). This is what got me watching to be honest…..

I can honestly say I will watch more, and see if I honestly missed something. I will continue this later/after the season.

I do know that there are prop bets on #’s of missed layups, bricks, airballs in wnba.

My son places these kind of wagers with his bookie/app (for fun). This is what got me watching to be honest…..
My daughter got me into it which is why I watch as many games as I can.

A buddy of mine has been making those types of wagers during the NBA finals for fun too

I will surmise if it wasn't for Clark, there would not be a 4 page thread on RTB.com. about the WNBA. That being said, as George Carlin said about golf, I'd rather watch flies fuck.
Hang on. If there is a group of people that'll get on a subject and wearing it out? I think one would be found here. (I know, @PurlJam wearing it out...left that one open.)

Greg, the one thing I have loved about this forum since Keith asked me over ... how threads can go so sideways and no one cares. It's truly a neighborhood bar.

Hang on. If there is a group of people that'll get on a subject and wearing it out? I think one would be found here. (I know, @PurlJam wearing it out...left that one open.)
29-zwo-gif.28018
29-zwO.gif 😬

Last edited:

I guess you should always take the over...

Back
Top Bottom