| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The VP debate.

Get fucked. See how that works? Not participating in something does not render an opinion invalid.
Well, except, it doesn't with me. You think you'll elicit a response with "get fucked" that's not rooted in sarcasm? Come on.

This isn't the audience participating in a vote on AGT. This is where something matters.

Again. Just my view. There's talk, and there's action.

Well, except, it doesn't with me. You think you'll elicit a response with "get fucked" that's not rooted in sarcasm? Come on.

This isn't the audience participating in a vote on AGT. This is where something matters.

Again. Just my view. There's talk, and there's action.
I merely delivered in kind. I don’t care if your sarcastic, pissy, or menopausal. Any opinions I hold are as valid as anyone else’s regardless of voting or not. The literal dumbest take is if your not voting for one of them then you have no right to say anything.

I merely delivered in kind. I don’t care if your sarcastic, pissy, or menopausal. Any opinions I hold are as valid as anyone else’s regardless of voting or not. The literal dumbest take is if your not voting for one of them then you have no right to say anything.
Alright. Weigh this.

A guys says, "here is my opinion." Another says, "you can do something about that." That original guy says, "no."

How do you weight that?

I don't care a lot about what anyone says on this forum when it comes to "my feelings." You start calling me menopausal and I might dress you down. (That's called 'turn of phrase.')

I've known you for years, online. I've seen and empathized with what you have been through. A lot of you has changed over the last decade or more. And, it's not a big deal. It's your "progression" in life.

I'm still going to call you a dick if I think you are being a dick.

Back
Top Bottom