| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

How can someone this dumb be in the running for our highest office? Ridiculous.
I'm just watching.

This makes me wonder what it would be like to walk in the shoes of a Union rep. You hear that and what do you think? Do you want her anywhere near a bargaining table?

What I'm left with is this conclusion. If you are in that position, and you are still willing to support, that ticket, you are also acknowledging she won't have anything to do with Union business; it'll be someone else's job. Some would call that, "figurehead."

I'm just watching.

This makes me wonder what it would be like to walk in the shoes of a Union rep. You hear that and what do you think? Do you want her anywhere near a bargaining table?

What I'm left with is this conclusion. If you are in that position, and you are still willing to support, that ticket, you are also acknowledging she won't have anything to do with Union business; it'll be someone else's job. Some would call that, "figurehead."
I can't understand how any middle class working person could vote Democrat, union or otherwise. They say they support unions but sending manufacturing jobs overseas with their policies is anti American worker, union or not. Republicans are supposed to be pro business but there's a reason corporations donate to both sides, they're going to get their money either way. The Democrat agenda is a recipe to kill the middle class to which most Union members belong.

Last edited:
I can't understand how any middle class working person could vote Democrat, union or otherwise. They say they support unions but sending manufacturing jobs overseas with their policies is anti American worker, union or not. Republicans are supposed to be pro business but there's a reason corporations donate to both sides, they're going to get there money either way. The Democrat agenda is a recipe to kill the middle class to which most Union members belong.
Union leadership gets “supplemental” compensation from the Democratic Party. They push the Democratic agenda regardless of what it is. They are as corrupt as any corporation out there.

Has anyone ever seen the prophecy of “The First Female USA president”..The next thing man saw was all the trees and vegetation of this country burning and ashes…Could Kamala actually be that..Check it out for yourself..

Last edited:

You're missing the point. Progressives don't care about numbers. They want to implement their policies to achieve their political aims. Those aims don't include great economic or investment returns. The economic overhang from the Obama administration's policies of overregulation and government-paid healthcare was tremendous. Biden's handlers opened the coffers, inflation was rampant, and radical groups are at the trough in the name of climate policy.

Now, they're acting like it never happened, and that Harris wasn't complicit, and the press goes along.

Back
Top Bottom