| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

She was never a “Border Czar”, the administration never gave her that title - Regardless of what title she was given, she was tasked with uncovering and fixing the root causes of illegal migration. She didn’t fix it, it got worse.

What has she done as VP? Sure I’ll do something you could’ve easily searched yourself…..here you go

Central America Forward (CAF) a public-private partnership with 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. It’s generated more than 5.2 billion since 2021. - How does this help the US? The US continues to pass taxpayer’s dollars to these countries.

Voting rights. She pushed for the John R Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act that of course didn’t get passed because the right has the majority in the House - Pushing is an accomplishment? Democrats controlled the House and Senate for the first two years of this administration. She couldn’t get it passed with control?

Bipartisan Safer Communities Act - ???

Broadband Expansion- she pushed for it to be included in the Investing in America agenda - Again, pushing is an accomplishment?

Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. She was the administration’s front person in getting it passed - House and Senate was controlled by the left. Didn’t have to do much.

But, as you know a VP’s role is more behind the scenes, the only time you heard about what Trump’s VP is when Trump wanted him to shit on the constitution

Your list of accomplishments over 3 1/2 years is pretty weak.(be sure to expand the above)

Last edited:
We voted for the ticket and for her as VP in that she could become President, so yes she was elected and voted on.

Not the last three cycles? So Trump wasn’t elected or voted on?
If you look at the ballots for the primaries, Kamala’s name is not on them. It’s a Presidential primary, not a ticket primary. The other Democratic candidates did not have a VP candidate so they eliminate the VP on the ballot. As a result, Kamala received no (zero, zilch, nada) votes.

If you look at the ballots for the primaries, Kamala’s name is not on them. It’s a Presidential primary, not a ticket primary. The other Democratic candidates did not have a VP candidate so they eliminate the VP on the ballot. As a result, Kamala received no (zero, zilch, nada) votes.
The other candidates aren’t the VP nor are they the President.

Again we voted for the ticket in the Presidential election.

We voted for the ticket and for her as VP in that she could become President, so yes she was elected and voted on.

Not the last three cycles? So Trump wasn’t elected or voted on?
Bernie, in '16, when he was pushed off the ticket for HIllary.
2020, Biden.
2024, Biden then Harris.

From my point of view, the candidate has been announced.

No one in the democratic party liked Harris. Until, they were saddled with the choice. I see it...don't know why you don't.

Bernie, in '16, when he was pushed off the ticket for HIllary.
2020, Biden.
2024, Biden then Harris.

From my point of view, the candidate has been announced.

No one in the democratic party liked Harris. Until, they were saddled with the choice. I see it...don't know why you don't.
2020 Biden won plain and simple.
2024 Harris doesn’t have the nomination yet

They liked Harris just fine.

2020 Biden won plain and simple.
2024 Harris doesn’t have the nomination yet

They liked Harris just fine.
I have a hard time reconciling "they liked her just fine" when she did't receive support and dropped out.

You know she's got the nomination. It's right in front of you. People are changing their votes to her right now, with no election within the party.

We're going to sit back and watch this play out. I don't have a lot of faith it's going to be pretty.

The other candidates aren’t the VP nor are they the President.

Again we voted for the ticket in the Presidential election.
Let’s start again. In the primaries, you vote for a single candidate. That candidate is running for President. You do not vote for a ticket or package (President and Vice President). Since Kamala wasn’t running for President during the primaries, her name isn’t found anywhere on the primary ballots. Therefore, Kamala could not, and did not, receive a single vote during the primaries. Now that Joe has backed out, Kamala doesn’t receive the votes that Joe got. Instead, somebody (Obama, the Wizard of Oz, the Democrat overseers) has decided that Kamala will be the Democratic candidate in the 2024 Presidential election.

If Kamala received any votes for anything during the primaries held earlier this year, please show me where. Bottom line is the Democrats are ignoring the Democratic process and installing a candidate that nobody voted for.

Back
Top Bottom