| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

That dude is a fucking idiot
Okay. She was appointed to oversee the border. But now, she wasn't appointed to oversee the border. There are media groups that labeled her the "border Czar," who now claim she was never the "border Czar."

Just as I said recently, there are groups that are trying to re-write her history, actual history that we've experienced.

I'll pose a question. What has she done as VP?

S

She’s done nothing and yet she’s tied with your candidate and leading in some states, so I’d say that says more about your dude
How daft can you become? 🙃

He's not my dude. This is a policy vote.

I left Publix a few minutes ago. I used to, and still do, love their rotisserie chicken. A few years ago that chicken was about six bucks. Today, a little over $13. A chicken with two sides was under $10. Now, it's over $20. That's bullshit.

I vote on things that are substantive; not emotionally based feelings.

I'll admit, I'm looking forward to hearing this today.

A guy, who has spent half of a century in DC, is proposing term limits for SCOTUS. I don't have any problems with the ideas of term limits (even though, it's unconstitutional to suggest such a for SCOTUS.) I do have a problem with the idea of term limits for SCOTUS, but none for the Senate, or the House.

She’s done nothing and yet she’s tied with your candidate and leading in some states
Okay, try this on for size. It's because the party is a cult. This is the same person who polled lower than Biden in favorability two weeks ago. But now, she is your savior.

The crash and burn of logical, practical, thinking is wildly entertaining as well as dangerous.

Okay. She was appointed to oversee the border. But now, she wasn't appointed to oversee the border. There are media groups that labeled her the "border Czar," who now claim she was never the "border Czar."

Just as I said recently, there are groups that are trying to re-write her history, actual history that we've experienced.

I'll pose a question. What has she done as VP?
She was never a “Border Czar”, the administration never gave her that title

What has she done as VP? Sure I’ll do something you could’ve easily searched yourself…..here you go

Central America Forward (CAF) a public-private partnership with 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. It’s generated more than 5.2 billion since 2021.

Voting rights. She pushed for the John R Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act that of course didn’t get passed because the right has the majority in the House

Bipartisan Safer Communities Act

Broadband Expansion- she pushed for it to be included in the Investing in America agenda

Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. She was the administration’s front person in getting it passed

But, as you know a VP’s role is more behind the scenes, the only time you heard about what Trump’s VP is when Trump wanted him to shit on the constitution

How daft can you become? 🙃

He's not my dude. This is a policy vote.

I left Publix a few minutes ago. I used to, and still do, love their rotisserie chicken. A few years ago that chicken was about six bucks. Today, a little over $13. A chicken with two sides was under $10. Now, it's over $20. That's bullshit.

I vote on things that are substantive; not emotionally based feelings.
Ok, let’s try this. Who did you vote for in 2016?

Okay, try this on for size. It's because the party is a cult. This is the same person who polled lower than Biden in favorability two weeks ago. But now, she is your savior.

The crash and burn of logical, practical, thinking is wildly entertaining as well as dangerous.
Yes, we’re the fucking cult, that’s rich even for you.

I don’t give a shit where she polled before, where is she polling now?

Depends on who is getting paid, does it not?
Ok, let’s try this. Who did you vote for in 2016?
A policy vote, again. I certainly didn't vote for Hillary. That decision was based, purely, on her record.

The prosperity that was enjoyed in the following years after that election would not have been seen under her administration. Even though, her husband had a good track record.

Shit, man. She had a dude thrown in jail for a meme. "What does it matter" when talking about Bengazi? Uh, no. I'm simply looking at the facts, presented.

The democratic party, in the defense of democracy, just put a person in place for president that wasn't elected or voted on democratically. This has happened the last three cycles for POTUS.

Yeah, and I'm the one saying something that's "rich."

The democratic party, in the defense of democracy, just put a person in place for president that wasn't elected or voted on democratically. This has happened the last three cycles for POTUS.

Yeah, and I'm the one saying something that's "rich."
We voted for the ticket and for her as VP in that she could become President, so yes she was elected and voted on.

Not the last three cycles? So Trump wasn’t elected or voted on?

Back
Top Bottom