| CURRENT EVENTS The Presidential Race: The Debacle. Err, debate.

😂😂😂!!
68 people
That includes at least 14 people on payroll helping at the event!!!!!

SO, we’re to believe that she only got 68 people in a very blue part of the country, but she was able to get over 500 in a predominantly red part? I mean never mind she was in MA for two fundraisers which would make being in Philly impossible, but nevertheless she could only get 68 in a blue city, but got this……in a very red part of Florida?

SO, we’re to believe that she only got 68 people in a very blue part of the country, but she was able to get over 500 in a predominantly red part? I mean never mind she was in MA for two fundraisers which would make being in Philly impossible, but nevertheless she could only get 68 in a blue city, but got this……in a very red part of Florida?

Yeah my nephew worked some of the security stations down there. He said there was literally 1200-1500 people there. I guess that’s decent crowd….🤪🤪🤪🤪 (check points). And works not worked for you smartasses in the building😂😂😂

Another ample of the hypocrisy!!!!

I have a bit of a problem with what happened in DC ... tearing down the US flag, and raising another? What do you call that? That is not migrants seeking shelter.

It's weird. You can feel we are on the verge of "shit's about to get nasty." As much as I HATE to admit it, I'm getting to the opinion of "I don't care."

1200-1500 people at a rally that she wasn’t at in a very red part of the state….The Villages
Gotta admit, Stomp. SNL writers can't create the script we're about to see. The way the MSM has "re-written" her the last week is hilarious. I would use a term like "hand job," but it rings to closely to the truth here. It's crazy.

In what world, would anyone, want her to be the face of our country on the world stage? She has no respect here,

Gotta admit, Stomp. SNL writers can't create the script we're about to see. The way the MSM has "re-written" her the last week is hilarious. I would use a term like "hand job," but it rings to closely to the truth here. It's crazy.

In what world, would anyone, want her to be the face of our country on the world stage? She has no respect here,

Ain’t that the truth!!!!!

Scary how easily “people” are “steered” willingly!!!!

“Re-written” her, the media didn’t rewrite anybody, but I’m not arguing with you about that.

“She has no respect here”- by the fucking right, go tell that to the grassroots people who have contributed over 200 million to her campaign in less than a week, go tell that to the older folks in The Villages (a conservative community), she has plenty of respect from at least half the country dude.

A little homework for you, you have 100 days, write down all the fucking bullshit excuses you’re going to use come November if she wins

She’s not getting any grass roots money…

1 example showing an elderly women living in a shot hole trailer donating $100, 25 times in one day to actblue???? Come on man you can’t be that daft can you?????

It is starting to look like both parties have become “the party of the rich” and globalist.. The WEF and the CIA will choose our President and both houses…RFK Jr., will most like be the spoiler..After that this country will boil over and may break apart..

Harris is an inexperienced candidate, she is to the left of much of her party, and her initial campaigning has been true to her primary sound bites. All of that plays to Trump's advantage. Trump is an idiot who can't help but self destruct, playing mightily to Harris' advantage.

It's a hoarse race, hopefully they'll both lose their voices soon.

Back
Top Bottom