| LIFE The middle east calls the west the "Great Satan." Are they wrong?

I was being far too broad in my brush strokes. Perpetual warfare is an American thing. That includes both parties. Party hacks lack ability to assign guilt to their side. You act as if it all started in the 80s. This country has been at war or fighting almost its entire existence. The Revolutionary War, War of 1812, WW1&2 account for a blip of our history. The rest has been at the behest of big money. Truman gave us Korea, LBJ gave us ‘Nam. Clinton bombed the shit out of Orthodox Christians for the sake of Muslims.
I obviously don’t think America’s love for blood and war started in the 80s

On the Ukraine note: I met a woman ftom the Ukraine today. I’ve met several and they’re all the same. The 1st thing she asked was my blood type……. I basically said why and none of her business. She said she could tell if I Jewish by my blood type, before she associated with me. Says that it’s taught in schools from a young age. Typical gov’t propaganda from what is basically a tyrannical fascist state. That place is awful and the US shouldn’t be associated with them at all.

That’s the funniest thing you’ve said.

Only two of those took us to war and neither of them are dems.

We’re not in war with anybody, sending a country tools to defend themselves from an attack isn’t us at war. I get it you’re completely against helping Ukraine, but come on
I'm still chewing on this.

How is the US not in war with Russia? Because there's not a congressional act?

The money. Follow the money.

You might be against helping a fascist dictator, but you’re fine with them you know like Putin. They’ve got no place in this world and I’m sorry you and other righties can’t see that.

Now you’re being even funnier, this admin isn’t ignoring the constitution gtfo
Once again. You're calling me a "rightie." GTFO with that.

I'll call the law again, because it's written. There is a constitutional duty from POTUS to protect the border. The administration is transporting illegal immigrants to cities.

It's arguable there are over 10 million that have crossed the border.

That's more than the population of 40 states.

Once again. You're calling me a "rightie." GTFO with that.

I'll call the law again, because it's written. There is a constitutional duty from POTUS to protect the border. The administration is transporting illegal immigrants to cities.

It's arguable there are over 10 million that have crossed the border.

That's more than the population of 40 states.
I’ll try this a different way….if you agree with all of their shitty policies and not one left policy that damn sure doesn’t make you a moderate? If it looks like a monkey, acts like a monkey, smells like a monkey then it must be a tulip right?

This admin is transporting immigrants all over huh? What about that pompous dumbshit from Florida? Or how about ol hot wheels in Texas? GTFO here with that “this administration is transporting illegals to cities” meanwhile your buddies on the right are lying to them and sending them all over.

I'm still chewing on this.

How is the US not in war with Russia? Because there's not a congressional act?

The money. Follow the money.
Listen I get it you don’t agree with helping Ukraine with fending off an illegal invasion by that crackpot turd, but you can’t just make shit up like “we’re at war with Russia”.

Here’s the difference, if Daniel here was President and Putin tried his shit I’d send DEVGRU over there and have them split his head like a cantaloupe and that’d be the end of Gaetz’s, MTG’s, and Bimbo Boebert’s fuckboy and I’d stand at the podium on national TV with a big ass smile on my face while Trumpy and all his idiotic followers whined and cried about it….that sir is the difference between what this administration is doing and what I would do, see there’s a difference between helping and being at war

What about that pompous dumbshit from Florida? Or how about ol hot wheels in Texas? GTFO here with that “this administration is transporting illegals to cities” meanwhile your buddies on the right are lying to them and sending them all over.
Can't speak to Florida, but why should the border States be the only ones feeling the pain of an unsecured southern border? It's real easy to be apathetic or supportive when there is little to no impact on you...

I’ll try this a different way….if you agree with all of their shitty policies and not one left policy that damn sure doesn’t make you a moderate? If it looks like a monkey, acts like a monkey, smells like a monkey then it must be a tulip right?

This admin is transporting immigrants all over huh? What about that pompous dumbshit from Florida? Or how about ol hot wheels in Texas? GTFO here with that “this administration is transporting illegals to cities” meanwhile your buddies on the right are lying to them and sending them all over.
They’re not transporting across the border they’re just getting them the cities that want them (sanctuary cities). This admin is actively assisting them across the border. It’s something like 45,000 adult males to each female even more discrepancy and in adult males to children. That’s not immigration that’s invasion.

They’re not transporting across the border they’re just getting them the cities that want them (sanctuary cities). This admin is actively assisting them across the border. It’s something like 45,000 adult males to each female even more discrepancy and in adult males to children. That’s not immigration that’s invasion.
Yes this admin is actively assisting them you’re right…….data is simple to find if you want to find it

Yeah, this is what led to "Man Love Mondays" around Kandahar. Also, the number of "holy warriors" that wanted their very own 8 - 12 year old boy that they could teach to "be a man"! There were a few great people I met there but mostly crossed paths with a bunch of fucking animals. And, a lot of those were on OUR side. At least until the money dried up.

Been to six middle eastern countries. Their culture is far different from ours. I will say that at least their corruption is right out in the open. They don't attempt to hide it behind suits.

That said, two dudes getting busy with each other will be the first in line to stone an openly gay guy/girl! All in the name of "the prophet".

Back
Top Bottom