| LIFE The middle east calls the west the "Great Satan." Are they wrong?

The sons of Ishmael have their own issues but globohomo & perpetual warfare are a trademark of the liberal west. Recently the alphabet agencies have started a push to “persecute” Orthodox parishes as potential hotbeds of Russian spy recruitment.
I leave you to draw your own conclusions concerning Great Satan stature.

The sons of Ishmael have their own issues but globohomo & perpetual warfare are a trademark of the liberal west. Recently the alphabet agencies have started a push to “persecute” Orthodox parishes as potential hotbeds of Russian spy recruitment.
I leave you to draw your own conclusions concerning Great Satan stature.
Perpetual warfare is a Bush thing not a “liberal west” thing

A Bush thing? Dude. Both of them are warmongers, no doubt. But, so was Obama and Clinton. Biden might be the worst of them all now that we're watching the US in war with Russia.
That’s the funniest thing you’ve said.

Only two of those took us to war and neither of them are dems.

We’re not in war with anybody, sending a country tools to defend themselves from an attack isn’t us at war. I get it you’re completely against helping Ukraine, but come on

The FBI also treats trad Catholics (pro life, non globohomo) with the same disdain. No need to go into details as it will not change minds or hearts. You can find the info if you want to but most prefer to look away from the abject evil that is the US government.

Sean, I'd argue we'll find a lot of people in the middle east with higher moral values than those in the west.
You'll get no argument from me. But I just can't care about people in another country on the other side of the planet or what they think of people like me.

I try to have high morals. Some say I may NOT have high morals. And I don't care what they think, either. The only people I truly care about what they think about me is my family and close friends. They are the ones who truly know me. They know who I am. They know how I am. And they know why I am the way I am. Mainly because they've been there for most of the stuff that makes me who I am; just like I've been there for the things that makes them who they are.

Most times, I brutally honest with people. And if their feelings get hurt then their feelings get hurt. Some people may see that is not having having morals. But I look at it as having more morals than someone who isn't honest or someone who doesn't tell the truth simply to save someone's feelings.

That’s the funniest thing you’ve said.

Only two of those took us to war and neither of them are dems.

We’re not in war with anybody, sending a country tools to defend themselves from an attack isn’t us at war. I get it you’re completely against helping Ukraine, but come on
This is going to be interesting.

Can we talk about drone strikes?

Am I against helping a fascist dictator? Yes.

Just like this current administration is ignoring the constitution they are ignoring the NATO treaty.

Most times, I brutally honest with people. And if their feelings get hurt then their feelings get hurt. Some people may see that is not having having morals. But I look at it as having more morals than someone who isn't honest or someone who doesn't tell the truth simply to save someone's feelings.
Truth is often unpleasant but it remains the truth. Delivery may cause hurt feelings but it doesn’t change it. Often people confuse opinion with truth, that is when you will hear someone talk about “my truth.”

Perpetual warfare is a Bush thing not a “liberal west” thing
I was being far too broad in my brush strokes. Perpetual warfare is an American thing. That includes both parties. Party hacks lack ability to assign guilt to their side. You act as if it all started in the 80s. This country has been at war or fighting almost its entire existence. The Revolutionary War, War of 1812, WW1&2 account for a blip of our history. The rest has been at the behest of big money. Truman gave us Korea, LBJ gave us ‘Nam. Clinton bombed the shit out of Orthodox Christians for the sake of Muslims.

This is going to be interesting.

Can we talk about drone strikes?

Am I against helping a fascist dictator? Yes.

Just like this current administration is ignoring the constitution they are ignoring the NATA treaty.
You might be against helping a fascist dictator, but you’re fine with them you know like Putin. They’ve got no place in this world and I’m sorry you and other righties can’t see that.

Now you’re being even funnier, this admin isn’t ignoring the constitution gtfo

Back
Top Bottom