| LIFE The middle east calls the west the "Great Satan." Are they wrong?

Ya said it here, to me, a few months ago.
It’s not an open border. The right has to find something to get hard about, so it’s “open border” and “not secure” now, but there wasn’t one damn word from anybody on the right when families were being torn apart during the Trump admin and why is that? I mean I know, but I’m curious what actual right wingers think

It’s not an open border. The right has to find something to get hard about, so it’s “open border” and “not secure” now, but there wasn’t one damn word from anybody on the right when families were being torn apart during the Trump admin and why is that? I mean I know, but I’m curious what actual right wingers think
Once again. You're calling me a right winger. The things you spit rival Lil Durk. Quit that rap.

Families being torn apart. That isn't the point. But I'll go here for a minute. Tell me instances where parents were breaking the law and they weren't separated from their children? (That's sarcasm if you missed it.)

Seriously. You're mentioning parents and kids when the main influx is from what group? What age?

There's direct, unconstitutional actions by the guy you're going to vote for. And all I see is "let's blame Trump." Damn...isn't that the guy who was building protections and D's stopped him?
The right has to find something to get hard about,

While I can't speak for the right, I might suggest a response would be "go pull a fire alarm."

@ElephantStomp Got started thinking about this for a second...

While we disagree on issues you say "right winger." What have I ever said here that was right wing? I am literally lost.
I’ll rephrase my “right winger” for you, you’re a libertarian that agrees with 99.9% with the right….better?

We disagree on everything political or at least I haven’t found anything we agree on….but, I might be the only liberal on here

Once again. You're calling me a right winger. The things you spit rival Lil Durk. Quit that rap.

Families being torn apart. That isn't the point. But I'll go here for a minute. Tell me instances where parents were breaking the law and they weren't separated from their children? (That's sarcasm if you missed it.)

Seriously. You're mentioning parents and kids when the main influx is from what group? What age?

There's direct, unconstitutional actions by the guy you're going to vote for. And all I see is "let's blame Trump." Damn...isn't that the guy who was building protections and D's stopped him?

While I can't speak for the right, I might suggest a response would be "go pull a fire alarm."
In my response that you’re quoting I never once called you a right winger.

Breaking the law….the parents were being sent back meanwhile they’re separated from their kids…..they’re not going to jail or prison they’re being sent back….theres a humane to do things even as hard as it is for the right to think humane I’m sure even they can figure out.

You say I’m going to vote for a guy that’s done things unconstitutional (which is laughable), meanwhile everybody on this site and probably you too are going to vote for an indicted criminal….thats damn laughable if it wasn’t so ignorant.

Again I’ll say the hard on yall have for the words open border is a bit odd. No policy has been changed that would “open” it from when Trumpy was occupying the oval. The only policy that changed were the Covid policies and the separating families shit other than that no policy has changed, so if it’s open not it was open when Velveeta was there and I didn’t hear one righty bitching, so spare me the open border whining

I’ll rephrase my “right winger” for you, you’re a libertarian that agrees with 99.9% with the right….better?

We disagree on everything political or at least I haven’t found anything we agree on….but, I might be the only liberal on here
Both of these statements are not true.

Where should I start?

War policy?
Drug policy?
US "intervention" overseas?

The suggestion I agree with 99.9% of the right is asinine. Hell, the republicans from my state I don't support: Lindsey, Nikkie...

Let's flip this for a minute. You're talking about political things you and I don't agree with, right? Where are my stances in life different from liberals? Fiscal discussions? Yes, most of the time. Other than that?

Not saying that @TerryP is a rightie
My voters registration says Libertarian.
My views on fiscal issues tend to lean to the right.
My view on social issues tends to lean to the left.

In general it's pretty easy to spell out. Stay out of my wallet. Stay out of my bedroom. Or, more simply, stay out of my life. When decisions impact the latter...that's where I have problems.

My voters registration says Libertarian.
My views on fiscal issues tend to lean to the right.
My view on social issues tends to lean to the left.

In general it's pretty easy to spell out. Stay out of my wallet. Stay out of my bedroom. Or, more simply, stay out of my life. When decisions impact the latter...that's where I have problems.
I'm all about government out of my life.

Both of these statements are not true.

Where should I start?

War policy?
Drug policy?
US "intervention" overseas?

The suggestion I agree with 99.9% of the right is asinine. Hell, the republicans from my state I don't support: Lindsey, Nikkie...

Let's flip this for a minute. You're talking about political things you and I don't agree with, right? Where are my stances in life different from liberals? Fiscal discussions? Yes, most of the time. Other than that?
We can start with abortion. From what we’ve discussed on here you’re a hard right on that

That’s the funniest thing you’ve said.

Only two of those took us to war and neither of them are dems.

We’re not in war with anybody, sending a country tools to defend themselves from an attack isn’t us at war. I get it you’re completely against helping Ukraine, but come on
If you don't think 130 million dollars a day to an Obumma-installed puppet prez isn't a proxy war, you're a clueless sheep.

Try real hard to come up with something original
You don't have to bring a new subject up with the original point remains proven true.

I'll throw something at you to chew on...

A continuing resolution bill was voted down by Congress recently which would have prevented the government shutdown. It contained A LOT of what both parties wanted sans one thing.

The reason it didn't pass? No Ukraine funding.

We're in a "pause" now for funding Ukraine...sans the 5-6 BILLION accounting error so causally dismissed.

The Pentagon says we're running low on money to replace the weapons sent to Ukraine...but, let's send that tyrannical country more.

You don't have to bring a new subject up with the original point remains proven true.

I'll throw something at you to chew on...

A continuing resolution bill was voted down by Congress recently which would have prevented the government shutdown. It contained A LOT of what both parties wanted sans one thing.

The reason it didn't pass? No Ukraine funding.

We're in a "pause" now for funding Ukraine...sans the 5-6 BILLION accounting error so causally dismissed.

The Pentagon says we're running low on money to replace the weapons sent to Ukraine...but, let's send that tyrannical country more.
I didnt bring up a new subject, it was said to me

The government shutdown was avoided which led to that dumbass McCarthy being fired as speaker and it didn’t have funding for Ukraine, so not sure what the point of your comment was.

Yes, the US is running out of defense spending 🙄.

When you righties hear a word from one of your dumbass politicians of one of those dipshits on Fox News y’all sure do beat it to death don’t you?

Sheep, sheep, sheep🙄. Try real hard to come up with something original
I don't watch Fox news, or any MSM for that matter.

Your conversational vocab and rhythm are indicative of someone that gets all their... Umm... "knowledge" from MSDNC.

Do your OWN research, dood. Everybody else is telling you what to think.

Back
Top Bottom