| FTBL The Coaching Carousel : UT promotes Kelsey Pope to WR coach

She looks like a prostitute which is probably what she was hired to do. She is just doing her job.

She's wearing the standard pretty college girl party dresses. A few thousand Bama coeds dress just like that each game day. The walk up to our seats is shared by the upper deck student section. Those poor girls are having to adjust strategic areas of their ensembles every 7.5 seconds as they sachet up the ramp. It's an eternity between adjustments...

She's wearing the standard pretty college girl party dresses. A few thousand Bama coeds dress just like that each game day. The walk up to our seats is shared by the upper deck student section. Those poor girls are having to adjust strategic areas of their ensembles every 7.5 seconds as they sachet up the ramp. It's an eternity between adjustments...
And i am elbowed accordingly

Should maybe roll them up and quit fighting it. 😎
And i am elbowed accordingly
My wife still points them out to me anywhere we go but the concentration of talent on campus is ahead of the curve. The young lady is dressed like they are anywhere you go in public. All angles have been touched on smearing this guy. Will the next accusation be that he said something anti-semetic?

This tale of woe on the plains has all the trappings of a barner rendition of Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil

Should maybe roll them up and quit fighting it. 😎

My wife still points them out to me anywhere we go but the concentration of talent on campus is ahead of the curve. The young lady is dressed like they are anywhere you go in public. All angles have been touched on smearing this guy. Will the next accusation be that he said something anti-semetic?

This tale of woe on the plains has all the trappings of a barner rendition of Midnight In The Garden of Good & Evil
Yeah. Probably say he is a Biden supporter

Last edited:

Ugh, don't get me started on college girl gameday attire. Absolutely trashy and ugly.

Back
Top Bottom