| FTBL The Coaching Carousel : UT promotes Kelsey Pope to WR coach

Huge Freeze might not be a good option for Auburn. League have changed since he left. More and more teams are adapting to his style of offense. He would struggle. He's better off staying at Liberty where he got it made.
Little Freeze still has baggage in the SEC. If he wants to come back to the SEC, it will be an uphill battle.

This is not a good look for Auburn either:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I love itSo Auburn is going to fire a coach after 1 year after firing their last coach 2 years after a massive extension for doing a good job after firing the coach before that 1 year after a national championship?... I am sure coaches will be lining up to move their family to the pastures to sign up for that job stability!

Plus 49 million to Malzhan, probably 20 million to Harsin and hire new coach and staff after giving Pearl a lifetime contract? I am sure the trustees are thrilled with Greene's decision making.

Burn baby burn!

Put me down for B
No doubt, it's C.

FKuW442XsAABmS9

Just got some feedback from someone who watched an Instagram live some Auburn players had going on. Seems they are telling people flat out that Harsin doesn't know about you as a person and doesn't care to find out. He only cares if you are going to play football for him and do what he says.

And that is not the best picture of her, check the other three here.

Am I in the minority that thought they had a decent year last year and that he did a good job of almost beating us? Could have been better, but also could have been a lot worse for a guy coming from outside the SEC with a guy's players that was doing very little for the program before he left.

Is it more about his off the field antics and behavior or what? Why are Auburn fans in such an uproar?

I'm asking due to ignorance here. I spend very little time reading up about Auburn.

Is it more about his off the field antics and behavior or what? Why are Auburn fans in such an uproar?

Fans are not in such an uproar, at least not most. Some are pissy about the 6-7 year and losing to Bama after leading the whole game, and then of course the turnover in coaches and players. Most of the current stuff falls into two silos that are being heavily pushed by big donors in order to replace him.

1) Off the field problems with his treatment of staff and players. He reportedly is an asshole who does not work well with others. He doesn't seem to care about them as people, only as cogs in his machine. That is getting harder and harder to do as a coach.

2) Off the field issues regarding a former Boise State cheerleader who interned with the football team there for a year or so, then immediately got hired as his special assistant there and followed him to Auburn in the same role one year later. Note that rumor is he was caught in the act in the offices during the working day. Take with a dose of salt.

Am I in the minority that thought they had a decent year last year and that he did a good job of almost beating us? Could have been better, but also could have been a lot worse for a guy coming from outside the SEC with a guy's players that was doing very little for the program before he left.

I'm asking due to ignorance here. I spend very little time reading up about Auburn.
I think he's pissed off some insiders down there and they've commenced an effort to run him off. If the affair is true, he's given them the ammo they need. If it's not, the player revolt could be enough.

Now, let me the first to admit that the 2008 recruiting haul by Saban was light years better than what aubrun got, and I don't think an unfettered Harsin improves them to a 2008 degree, but I have to admit their season looked alot like Bama's 2007.

Fans are not in such an uproar, at least not most. Some are pissy about the 6-7 year and losing to Bama after leading the whole game, and then of course the turnover in coaches and players. Most of the current stuff falls into two silos that are being heavily pushed by big donors in order to replace him.

1) Off the field problems with his treatment of staff and players. He reportedly is an asshole who does not work well with others. He doesn't seem to care about them as people, only as cogs in his machine. That is getting harder and harder to do as a coach.

2) Off the field issues regarding a former Boise State cheerleader who interned with the football team there for a year or so, then immediately got hired as his special assistant there and followed him to Auburn in the same role one year later. Note that rumor is he was caught in the act in the offices during the working day. Take with a dose of salt.
I think he's pissed off some insiders down there and they've commenced an effort to run him off. If the affair is true, he's given them the ammo they need. If it's not, the player revolt could be enough.

Now, let me the first to admit that the 2008 recruiting haul by Saban was light years better than what aubrun got, and I don't think an unfettered Harsin improves them to a 2008 degree, but I have to admit their season looked alot like Bama's 2007.

Got it. Thank y'all for sharing.

Screw it, I'll say it. She's hot.

I agree that this has probably gone on too far with not enough from the admin to think that Harsin is going to be employed in Lee County much longer. That's a shame. All the players he's run off were coddled by Gus too long. If he could be given a chance, Harsin could do well in cow town. He wouldn't win championships, but his record would probably be a lot better than it was and on a regular basis.

Then again, Auburn deserves all its negative publicity. Just settle for being a basketball school.

Back
Top Bottom