| OT The Bye weekend

Wife has been in a renovation mood for a few months. I will be hauling of clutter.... This part of renovations I do not mind because we need to get rid of some of the junk we have collected over the years.

Either a Tundra or a 4Runner. Cant decided between the two
Can't go wrong with either. I just bought a new to me 21 Tundra (last year of the V8). I had a 2016 model that was/is awesome. My son hounded me until I sold it to him. Just replaced it with the 21 about 3 weeks ago. If you do buy a new Tundra, I would go 23/24. I certainly wouldn't buy the first gen of any vehicle. Plus I wouldn't want a v-6 in a full size truck, especially working on a farm.

Can't go wrong with either. I just bought a new to me 21 Tundra (last year of the V8). I had a 2016 model that was/is awesome. My son hounded me until I sold it to him. Just replaced it with the 21 about 3 weeks ago. If you do buy a new Tundra, I would go 23/24. I certainly wouldn't buy the first gen of any vehicle. Plus I wouldn't want a v-6 in a full size truck, especially working on a farm.
Thanks for this my man. The Tundra I went and test drove is a ‘24, I absolutely loved it. Real smooth ride, comfortable, lots of room.

Back
Top Bottom