| FTBL šŸˆ Tennessee vs Alabama šŸˆ :

I gotta admit, Milroe needs to take a long hard look in the mirror after this game. He's either going to play lights out the rest of the year or he's going to go undrafted and be asked to transfer. At this point all we're playing for is the draft for our players, our team can't overcome the last 3 game stretch in the standings. Even if we rattle off big wins to end the year here, we'll be at beast a top 15 team.

I think we wake-up Sunday outside the top 15 for the first time in a very long time.

I gotta admit, Milroe needs to take a long hard look in the mirror after this game. He's either going to play lights out the rest of the year or he's going to go undrafted and be asked to transfer. At this point all we're playing for is the draft for our players, our team can't overcome the last 3 game stretch in the standings. Even if we rattle off big wins to end the year here, we'll be at beast a top 15 team.

I think we wake-up Sunday outside the top 15 for the first time in a very long time.

We have no ā€œbigā€ wins available to us left on the schedule.

Weā€™ll be outta the top 25 shortlyā€¦ Cook is a better QB with a big WR. It wonā€™t shock me for that game next week to be a track race ā€œAT Bestā€.

Last edited:
I mean, if youā€™re a uT fanā€¦ how is this not embarrassing? You beat a Bama team that lost to Vandy and should have lost to uSCā€¦ and you did it in the most ā€œun-dominatingā€ way. This is not a storm the field win.
Whether or not Bama fans want to admit it for the next several years every team that Bama plays is going to get that teamā€™s A+ game. It doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s S Florida, Vandy, Georgia, or Mercer. Yes, we fans at the present time feel like the dynasty is gone but to the Georgiaā€™s, the LSUā€™s, the Auburnā€™s, the Tennesseeā€™s and etc when they beat Bama expect them to rush the field and tear down the goalpost.

Whether or not Bama fans want to admit it for the next several years every team that Bama plays is going to get that teamā€™s A+ game. It doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s S Florida, Vandy, Georgia, or Mercer. Yes, we fans at the present time feel like the dynasty is gone but to the Georgiaā€™s, the LSUā€™s, the Auburnā€™s, the Tennesseeā€™s and etc when they beat Bama expect them to rush the field and tear down the goalpost.
This is nothing new. Was this way before CNS also. Bama is the blueblood for SEC football.

Is CKDā€™s hands tied on Milroe?ā€¦ Last year when Milroe was pulled, the team basically had a tantrumā€¦Saban reinstalled Milroe, because the team wouldnā€™t play or play well for the other qbs..Now if Milroe doesnā€™t spread the ball around, will the team revolt against himā€¦ there was rumblings of friction between Bernard and Milroe , for not throwing him the ball..Milroe is stuck on 4+2ā€¦

If this is the norm, Milroe needs to sit. It helped him last time, maybe it will help him again. IF he is leaving so many guys open & throwing to #2, this is going to create a divided football team. NIL already creates a caste system within the team & I can see many wide open WR's being alienated IF this is going on. This is the part of the game that Deboer is a maestro. He better get this checked.

CKD's opening statement after the TN loss was this team is not playing as a team. When he said it, he was infering the lack of balance between the offense & defense. But as much as he uses word salad, this may have been more of slip as to what is actually going on with these guys. He cannot play favorites no matter who stuck around. If someone is playing better, they deserve a chance. The Team deserves the chance.

Is CKDā€™s hands tied on Milroe?ā€¦ Last year when Milroe was pulled, the team basically had a tantrumā€¦Saban reinstalled Milroe, because the team wouldnā€™t play or play well for the other qbs..Now if Milroe doesnā€™t spread the ball around, will the team revolt against himā€¦ there was rumblings of friction between Bernard and Milroe , for not throwing him the ball..Milroe is stuck on 4+2ā€¦
19 targets to Ryan Williams is a broken offense.... and stinks of desperation. There is Zero progression in Milroe over the last few games.

Back
Top Bottom