| GAME THREAD šŸˆ CFB Week 7 - Game updates & discussion: SEC, Top 25, and beyond

He got back out there later but got banged up a bit.

Yeah, at first I thought it was something maybe more serious since I saw the back up in and and they showed the tent, but I had the sound off. He was back on the next drive, then ran back in the tent for something, but by that point you could tell it wasn't anything major. It was gonna have to probably be a compound fracture to keep him off the field though... the dude is basically a cross between a bullpen catcher and an MMA fighter.

Geez... Nussmier shredded Ole Miss. I do NOT look forward to that game in BR.
Wait.

This is one of those things I caught last night. While Sean McDonnough has a good voice for PBP, when he starts giving his opinion it's a different story.

In the 4th he went on for a minute implying the same thing. And then, two minutes later mention he was 18 for 41 at the time. Look at is final numbers on both completion percentage and TD:INT.

Big plays, here and there, don't equate to "shredding" when I see these numbers.

Screenshot 2024-10-13 12.49.35 AM.png

The duality of a college board poster
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Bammerboy is a

artworks-ME5tOP02ftAotEDG-JGlA4A-t500x500.jpg

Wait.

This is one of those things I caught last night. While Sean McDonnough has a good voice for PBP, when he starts giving his opinion it's a different story.

In the 4th he went on for a minute implying the same thing. And then, two minutes later mention he was 18 for 41 at the time. Look at is final numbers on both completion percentage and TD:INT.

Big plays, here and there, don't equate to "shredding" when I see these numbers.

View attachment 29136

Yes, up until that point his numbers were average. But when it mattered the kid performed. And Nussmier can make all the throws. I think he is a better passer than Beck. Stats may say otherwise but completions are more than the QB. Lastly, LSU is going to be playing out of their mind to beat us. The will be a better prepared team in November. For some reason, if there are guys open in our secondary, he's going to hit them.

A lot of the so called Top 10 teams are not as good as they think..Teams without a lot of NIL are on the rise.. That is going to be a personal battle for along time to come..
The one thing that hasn't changed a lot is the teams that different outlets have in their Top 10...in power rankings.

I haven't seen them this week...been cooking all morning.

Yea, ESPN FPI is usually closer to the CFP rankings/final rankings than any of the other generated data/models. Most of the AP and top 25 from writers are WAY OFF and it's usually because they are overly biased towards certain programs or recency bias.

Still, I'd rather be lower and the narrative to always be we need to improve and get better. We need a hungry team trying to be better each week because we're not ready for the big stage just yet. Gotta keep finding ways to win though.

Back
Top Bottom