| MBB/WBB šŸ€ ā­~ On To the Elite 8 : Tide over UNC in the Sweet Sixteen.

The context was Bama winning by 20. I said more like Bama would lose by 20 than win by 20. Maybe context matters?

Regardless when they defend this is a different team. Ceratainly has been MUCH better the last game and the 2nd half of this game.

Scoring by half 1st half Bama 46 UNC 54. 2nd half Bama 43 UNC 33.
I got what you were saying. It's how you were saying it that made me laugh... nothing wrong with it.

I'm still in a little awe that over half of this season's losses were to teams in the S16: 10 of those were teams that made the tourney.

Like coach Saban's last year, Oats is coaching the hell out of this young team. CNO said that it is important to get hot in March & they are. I just think they're finally coming into their own as team at the right time. Credit both to players & coaches.

Great 2nd half from Nelson! Lord knows that one of my family members was blaming every 1st half made 3 by UNC on Nelson. I still think he should stay another year to add some much needed weight and strength!
Clemson is playing out of their minds right now, but I just think our guys will be locked and loaded and ready to exact a little revenge from back in November.

In a schadenfreudistic manner of thinking (yes, I may have made that word up but it seems right) ...

North Carolina opens up sports gambling during March Madness.
90% of the slips (ML and spread) for last night's game went to UNC.

Back
Top Bottom