| MBB/WBB šŸ€ ā­~ On To the Elite 8 : Tide over UNC in the Sweet Sixteen.

Let me state the obvious, Nelson and Estrada were huge. Throw in Griffin on both ends of the court. The D intensity turned up big time in the 2nd half. Of course UNC's shooting was night and day from the first half. Maybe some of that was our D. Effort was there for sure.

Did Estrada, Sears, Griffin and Nelson ever come out of the game?

Next up Elite 8 against a team we have seen. Hope that is an advantage for us.

Let me state the obvious, Nelson and Estrada were huge. Throw in Griffin on both ends of the court. The D intensity turned up big time in the 2nd half. Of course UNC's shooting was night day fromt the first half. Maybe some of that was our D. Effort was there for sure.

Did Estrada, Sears, Griffin and Nelson ever come out of the game?

Next up Elite 8 against a team we have seen. Hope that is an advantage for us.
I know Nelson did. After his 3rd foul. For a few minutes & then Pringle got injured & Nelson had to come back in.

I very much remember the last Clemson game, they shot lights out from the floor for most of the game and we shot poorly until the end.

Matchups are very interesting across the board for both teams, Clemson likes the pick and rolls and the fake screen rolls. I think if we play D like tonight we'll be able to shut down some of that and force them to make contested shots. If Bama can get out and run their offense against Clemson and get their shots I think we've got a heck of a chance to take the win.

Back
Top Bottom