| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Star Wars Episode 7

Bought my tickets for 17th showing at 7pm, and later that evening the 12:15am showing in 3D the night they went on sale. Plan on hitting the theater the following week as well to see it with my dad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Work got all in the way of seeing it Thursday. But I found that there is a 6 AM showing Friday (actually a 5 AM also but I am not a glutton for complete punishment). I just have to get up and hour and a half early and since I already have meetings until 5 PM moving my daily start to 9 means no need to fill out a comp time sheet for being short (salaried but in IT we still have to time sheet out our time for charging). Even convinced my wife and daughters to go. I feel bad my son can't go but he won't be back for Christmas leave until that afternoon or Saturday morning. If it is good then he and I will wind up going Saturday afternoon to see it.

Well the regular movie is fine will me. Right now I-max and 3-D not good for me at all. Anyway be taking my grandson tomorrow to see it at 3 pm Bama time. We be going to Lagrange Ga. to watch it. I will tell you guys I have watch the first three: Star War, Empire Strike Back, Return of the Jedi. I know that it is now out of order of the others ones. No not watch them. Should I watch them?

My head is in sand for the next week. Didn't want to get out in that mess on opening weekend, will be in ttown for christmas and made plans to imax it the Saturday after. Sucks, but at least I'll be in good company seeing it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Well the regular movie is fine will me. Right now I-max and 3-D not good for me at all. Anyway be taking my grandson tomorrow to see it at 3 pm Bama time. We be going to Lagrange Ga. to watch it. I will tell you guys I have watch the first three: Star War, Empire Strike Back, Return of the Jedi. I know that it is now out of order of the others ones. No not watch them. Should I watch them?

If you watch any of the Prequels, look up Machete order

I really would not suggest Machete order to someone who has never seen the prequels. Everyone should make up their mind about all of the movies without having someone else force their ideas on them. Yes, Menace is the weakest of all the films, but some people actually do like it. And without it you miss Darth Maul.

Totally Spoiler Free Star Wars review I wrote for my Facebook friends.

This is not the film George Lucas would make but it is true to the films he did make. I say this because the story is true to the originals but the movie itself is definitely made by someone who knows when to use practical effects and when effects are best left to the computer guys. Dialogue is true to the original (ie: kind of cheesy), but the acting is better. It still telegraphs things, but in a way that you still want to see them happen. Overall, just stop whatever you are doing and go see it. Except if you hate Star Wars, then you should just stop whatever you are doing and learn to love it.

Back
Top Bottom