| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC Star Wars Episode 7

That's what the rumor is speculating. Again, hoping for nothing more than a stupid rumor Pattison's agent contrived so he could get a role doing something else (kind of the way head coaches' agents spin rumors for more money for their clients...).

Watch out for the fake trailer floating around.

The real one is epic! When the Falcon is shown as the John Williams score soars, I got major goosebumps.

What fake trailer would that be? I do know of a joke trailer meant for fun but that might be what you are referring to.

The George Lucas Special Edition version...it is meant as a joke as if GL got his hands on it and decided to modify it.

i will definitely see it as i am a HUGE Star Wars fan. but i just don't know if it'll have that same feel as the others.

from that trailer it looks as though it's been given the "hollywood" treatment of all other big-budget, sci-fi, blockbuster movies. without Lucas involved it obviously won't have the same feel as the others (especially the originals), but i was holding out hope. the one shot in that trailer that makes me feel this way is the one with the Millennium Falcon. it just doesn't have the....."feel".....that it should have in a Star Wars movie.

i may be jumping the gun way too early (most likely is more like it), so i will reserve judgement until next year.

Second trailer gives me more "Star Wars" feel than the first one. Starting to look forward to it more and more.

BTW, that ball droid was not all CGI. They brought the practical effect (real) one out on stage at the Celebration today. That makes me much happier about this movie.

umSzUjp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom