Smoked a sirloin tip roast last night...

Looks a little pink doesn't it?

Yes, I don't eat stuff like that well done. Roast beef, prime rib, steaks, etc... gotta be medium rare. Though my wife did have to warm her portion up under the broiler for a few mins to brown it more. If you ever get Boar's Head roast beef though, that's how it's going to look once it's sliced... I love that stuff.

Yes, I don't eat stuff like that well done. Roast beef, prime rib, steaks, etc... gotta be medium rare. Though my wife did have to warm her portion up under the broiler for a few mins to brown it more. If you ever get Boar's Head roast beef though, that's how it's going to look once it's sliced... I love that stuff.

Bleh, hate medium rare. Basicalt chewing on gum. Like it medium well, except for grilled chicken. Love it when its burnt.

If beef is cooked correctly (an it's not poor quality meat) rare-med rare is is just as tender if not more tender than med well, well done. It drives me crazy that my wife has to have all her beef cooked med-well... She just grew up that way and that's one battle I've never been able to win. To me though, there's nothing worse than seeing someone take a beautiful slice of prime rib and hear it up to well done. It almost makes me cry.

If beef is cooked correctly (an it's not poor quality meat) rare-med rare is is just as tender if not more tender than med well, well done. It drives me crazy that my wife has to have all her beef cooked med-well... She just grew up that way and that's one battle I've never been able to win. To me though, there's nothing worse than seeing someone take a beautiful slice of prime rib and hear it up to well done. It almost makes me cry.

My wife's parents eat it well done...it just kills me to do that.

I was a well done kind of a guy. Until I marry, she grew up with a dad that ate it raw if he could, and that include hamburger meat. Most of the time his meat was rare. Now I can handle it med rare to med well. Now ours daughter like her mother like it rare.

Back
Top Bottom