| FOOD Good Eats abroad

The Fish Creel in Anderson, Alabama, north of Rogersville going toward the Tn. state line on Rt. 207

If you ever around Savannah, TN. go south on Rt. 22, west of Savannah to Hagy's Catfish Hotel. It is located very close to Shiloh National Cemetery.

I don't know if Alabaster is considered abroad. I guess it is for those if you out of state (duh). Chubbfather's has some of Alabama's best burgers, which is why they now have a concession stand in BDS.

I almost always have the Zydeco burger when I go there. Tonight I tried their wings; the owner Will Cholewinski has been touting them since he opened his restaurant years ago.

I have always compared wings to Baumhower's because they're my favorite. I have never had wings that made me break out in a sweat. The wings weren't tongue torching, ghost pepper hot, yet...Whoa! Not too bad.

@bama alum here's a take as bad as some of the ones we've seen from @alabama mike. 🙃

I've had some great wings. I don't order them anymore: waste of time. And, a waste of money.

There used to be a place up the street that had a .10 wing night: all you can eat. It was PACKED.

Then it was .25...then .50 ... now it's what, half of a dozen for $10?

Back
Top Bottom