| FTBL Serious possibility odds and such

Here's some recent discussion on the game...

From Kirk... HERE

Terry and I... IN HERE

Bottom line, Michigan is really good. They are well coached, physical, and won't shy away from Bama. Up front, they are very strong on both sides. Their QB could easily be a 1st round pick come April. They have pieces... But, they don't have Bama's overall speed and athleticism. IMO they don't have as many game changers on the defensive side of the ball as The Tide. I think as the game wears on, Michigan's defense will have their hands full with Milroe and the UA offense. I like the way Bama matches up with them, all things considered.

Here's some recent discussion on the game...

From Kirk... HERE

Terry and I... IN HERE

Bottom line, Michigan is really good. They are well coached, physical, and won't shy away from Bama. Up front, they are very strong on both sides. Their QB could easily be a 1st round pick come April. They have pieces... But, they don't have Bama's overall speed and athleticism. IMO they don't have as many game changers on the defensive side of the ball as The Tide. I think as the game wears on, Michigan's defense will have their hands full with Milroe and the UA offense. I like the way Bama matches up with them, all things considered.
I will say this, their O-line's performance metrics from a few sites are impressive. It will be tough for Bama's front 7 to out physical this team but I think we're definitely capable of it.

Where people don't realize there's a drop off is Michigan's D-line specifically the interior d lineman. I know it's a rotation so it's hard to pinpoint exact players but as a whole their group ranks worse than Bama's interior D-line.

Even though if you look at things on paper, the stats according to things are their defense is a complete shutdown unit. They grade out poorly in run stopping and pass rushing. Bama is a between the tackles team right now, I would look to see us establish the ground game early and often and maul those interior guys.

They have some solid LB play but if we don't need double teams down low, we can put a hat on a hat and win some ground yardage.

I will say this, their O-line's performance metrics from a few sites are impressive. It will be tough for Bama's front 7 to out physical this team but I think we're definitely capable of it.
If we're weight position group to position group, they have the advantage there....gives them a better position group with their RB's. But then you've got the guy running the offense; the QB.

I don't think Michigan can put 20 on the board. 15? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom